• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:19 AM

Well yet again, I am back in this same old place...

The Story

The Beginning - Not Really Useful (But contains some other "Useful" information)
So I joined the BoSS Office server like i always do because it is the only server i really play on. As soon as i got in i hit auto assign and what do you know, I'm on the terrorist team. I proceeded by buying my usual, AK-47 with a deagle, and i was watching Double Windows until the guy covering long was killed. I then went to the Long Hall and killed the guy who was there and killed another guy who just ran in. At that point i have only 26 HP and NULL then naded me.

New round started and i bought the same exact weapons and rushed stairs/office for the rest and died only 3 times trying. The rest of the times i rushed i killed everyone using 2-4 shots placed on/around the head. At some points i even needed to spray the target but that was rare, i only needed to do that 7(Estimate Give or Take) times throughout my couple of rounds there.

The Ban - When Things Start To Get Heated
Then the 2nd to last round was where i was really lucky. I bought the usual and rushed stairs. There was one guy there and we had a good shootout. He hurted me to 12 hp while i was hiding behind the wall that the stairs wrap around. He then took out a nade as i was running past and shooting him and i got him. The nade wasn't live so i didn't have to worry. I then ran to flank the garage but there was one guy watching their backs but i was able to do a lucky one shot to the head and his last teammate died shortly from one of my teammates.

New round started and of course the guy said "Blah blah bleh motherf*cking haxer bleh bleh". I rushed office but no one was there and i proceeded to garage and show the guy i had the lucky shot with but he left after i shot two bullets into his chest. I kept heading towards garage and saw a guy crouching behind the boxes facing the garage door and i shot him with a headshot after 2 misses. Next round started same start and i rushed front stairs and sprayed the guy running into stairs and got him. 1/2 second later i was banned for "aimbot and hax".

All and All
Now that story time is finished, i'll just ask now. May i please get an unban because i did not use hacks and i never will because it is not worth my steam account. As you guys probably read in my other unban posts, I am not teh 1337 and not in leagues or i do not think i will ever because leagues and pub are two completely different things. I just know how to use my headphones to hear the people running on the other side of the wall and know how to aim quickly but not quick as the people in Cal M. If you guys want me to play sucky like i did years past before i found BoSS then just ask away but that is only if i am going to get unbanned. That's pretty much all i have to say and sorry to the people that happened to be on the other team that i killed.

P.S - If you are wanting to know who banned me it was Mad Hatter.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1543396

Edit: So no more eyes bleed and people die and can't climb over my great wall of text.

Edited by WeakingWiller, 16 July 2008 - 03:07 PM.

#2 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:29 AM

I watched you for 8-10 rounds the weirdest shoot was in garage you point your gun and it fires like auto shoot.I dont know why you wrote a whole story explaining your hax??Just go play somewhere else you hack and your bad at it!!!

#3 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:33 AM

But that was just one lucky shot... If you ever watched me play before and rush behind garage, i always aim in that direction because there are usually people watching their backs from there. And i didn't write a story on my "hax" i wrote it on what i exactly did when i was on.

#4 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:13 PM

this is why bans should require demo's.

if madd saw something willer then he prob DID see something off.. But at the same time admins are required\
to show demo's of people in question.

good luck either way.

remember and ive done this myself.. at times your connection may be off compared to others. Making things laggy and things jump from time to time. if you record demo's you and everyone else can sit back and watch. it just kinda makes things easier.

#5 Armageddon

Armageddon

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:15 PM

i spectated you a couple times. i could tell you were doing something, but wasnt sure exactly what :hate:

go ahead and just leave the servers

#6 WeakingWiller

WeakingWiller

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:31 PM

And why should i leave the servers...? Because i don't hack or is there a twist to it? Or because you just don't like me? :38:

Edited by WeakingWiller, 16 July 2008 - 12:33 PM.

#7 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:23 PM

And why should i leave the servers...? Because i don't hack or is there a twist to it? Or because you just don't like me? :38:

Theres no twist here your banned... and hopefully its stays that way!!!Honestly that was the first time you played since your last ban and there was no question when i banned you........you hack!!!!I play against allot of skilled players i can tell skill from hax...but what i don't understand is you being this dumb figured you would of chilled but hell no you come back hax in full swing.No matter what kind of sound, headphones or any kind of other stories i will believe.Also i want the first person who banned to speak up!!Other than that... plz no other people post unless your admin.

#8 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:45 PM

I'm an admin! :grin: I say he stays banned because my eyes bleed when reading his huge wall of text. Paragraphs and sentence compilation is your friend!

That is all..........

#9 sparks

sparks

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:05 PM

also played with him, definitely fishy, like dazed's gaping vag

#10 Vertex

Vertex

Lurker

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 08:45 AM

I have been playing computer games with WeakingWiller for at least 2 years now. And from that time playing with him I know for a fact that this kid does not hack. WeakingWiller is in fact a member of two of our clans, one for Team Fortress 2, and one for Half-Life 2: Capture the Flag. Our clan does not accept hackers, and if he is on our team then that clarifies that he is not. If you guys are going to consistently complain because he gets a headshot then you honestly don't know what the definition of "skill" is. This kind of sh*t happened with another member of our clan, Slave, who started playing on a DM server in HL2: DM and was immediately banned for "hax" within the first week. If you honestly think this kid hacks, please, I insist one of your admins comes onto either our TF2 or HL2:CTF server.

and don't whine if he owns you, because he's not hacking. Him and I play all the time and we have very competitive matches.

Vertex

#11 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:50 PM

. plz no other people post unless your admin.

vertex you should learn how to read.

#12 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:25 PM

Dear Vertex,

Please do not register on our forum just to make 1 post about how you make love to another man. We have 4chan for that.

#13 Vertex

Vertex

Lurker

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 08:01 PM

Heh, you guys are pathetic. Let's cry over someone who beasts us.

#14 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 09:28 PM

enough of the my e-penis is bigger than yours... let shadow decide his fate....

#15 _AssassinX

_AssassinX

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:09 PM

Yeah Cobra's right.. When it comes down to it.. its all what Shadow says...

I honestly don't think Weaking hacks... I've played with him for over a year and he's really good... up there with Mr. Clean and Cinnci... Sadly I wish Mad had recorded Demo, it would make this much easier. I think it was just one of those lucky shots.. like Scroll's 10 headshot spree with scout :huh:

Regardless if you spec's 8-10 rounds... We all play different and have different styles... you might think his whole gameplay is weird but that doesnt mean he hacks...

Edited by _AssassinX, 17 July 2008 - 10:10 PM.

#16 dazed & confused

dazed & confused

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 03:06 AM

I wasn't there the day he did it, but since I used to play office all the time I can tell you that I never saw anything fishy with this guy. It's obvious he knows what he's doing. Although I do remember not seeing him in a while. Maybe he decided to turn his hacks on randomly, I dunno. But for one thing I can tell you he hasn't hacked prior to this.

#17 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 04:49 PM

|closed| Shadow can decide what to do, admins past if you need something said, everyone else go wank off elsewhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users