• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 valkorn

valkorn

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:27 AM

i have a mic vent and have been playiing on boss servers for awhile now i know as an admin i must keep the pace moving on the servers and i will do so.

if theres anyway i could become an admin on office #1 it would be nice

#2 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 09:03 AM

try to be more active on the forums and stick around awhile and let some of us get to know you a little better would be my advice on that..
not to mention you haven't posted an intro thread as of yet.......might help to do so at some point..

#3 Armageddon

Armageddon

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:38 PM

stay active on the forums and servers for about a month then ask shadow what he thinks

#4 adrian

adrian

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:33 AM

try to be more active on the forums and stick around awhile and let some of us get to know you a little better would be my advice on that..
not to mention you haven't posted an intro thread as of yet.......might help to do so at some point..

+1

#5 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:43 AM

stay active on the forums and servers for about a month then ask shadow what he thinks

yeah be more active and get to know the other admins and get to know shadow some before asking for admin it takes time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users