Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:12 PM

Name: Yay
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5271916
Server: 24-7 Office server
Time: 11:50 EST, July 31

Hi, I've started to play in the Office server regularly. I started about a month ago after the normal one I played on shut down. I am enjoying this server a lot. However, today I was playing and I was banned without warning. The players with BoSS tags that were online at the time were Black&White and Armageddon. I don't remember if there were any others. I was doing decently and had a 2:1 ratio of around 54-27. I killed Black&White a few times and he slayed me as a joke, which I didn't mind. I thought the hacking accusations were just in jest, but all of a sudden, in the middle of an uneventful round I was banned.

I think I have been pretty respectful so I think it was probably a misjudged hack call. It happens, which is understandable. I can help explain things in demos if you have them. Let me know when you come to a decision. Thanks.

#2 Armageddon

Armageddon

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:54 PM

First of all black & white isn't an admin. And secondly it was stoned hatter, sparks, and myself who was specing you. We all thought somethings up when you're getting no-scope head shots with the scout consistently and pretty much every other kill.

It was only a 5 min ban, unless you continue to do this then there will be a demo and a perm ban.

Edited by Armageddon, 31 July 2008 - 11:55 PM.

#3 yay

yay

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:07 AM

Hi, thanks for the quick response.
I don't know who the admins are; I just listed the people with BoSS tags in case that would be helpful. Anyways, most of my noscopes were body hits, not actually headshots. Either way, I don't see why noscopes are surprising. The scout is very accurate when not scoped in and even when moving. I think I missed as often as I hit. It's a misconception that noscoping with the scout is hard; it's actually quite simple (and fun!) once you get the hang of it. It's just a shotgun with all the pellets squeezed into one.

Anyways, I guess this matter is over for now. Thanks.

#4 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:35 AM

Okay...if you think theres a hacker in a server, get a demo, and get someone who knows wtf hacks look like so you can moove towards a perma ban instead of looking like your dishing out 5 min bans on lucky players...or even 5 min bans on hackers that can just come back 5 min later, or at any other time when no admins are on the server. Step up and take another 2 minutes out of your precious gaming time to figure out wether or not the dude hacks instead of makin it a short term ban so we have to go through this forum bullsh*t and it becomes some other admins/users problem.

And Yay...dont hack, dont camp sniper rooms, and welcome to the forums.

#5 Armageddon

Armageddon

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:58 AM

Okay...if you think theres a hacker in a server, get a demo, and get someone who knows wtf hacks look like so you can moove towards a perma ban instead of looking like your dishing out 5 min bans on lucky players...or even 5 min bans on hackers that can just come back 5 min later, or at any other time when no admins are on the server. Step up and take another 2 minutes out of your precious gaming time to figure out wether or not the dude hacks instead of makin it a short term ban so we have to go through this forum bullsh*t and it becomes some other admins/users problem.

And Yay...dont hack, dont camp sniper rooms, and welcome to the forums.

please dont post if you weren't even there. you have to actually know whats going on before you post on this subject. and yay, everytime i speced you all i saw, and im sure im speaking for Stoned as well, was one no-scope headshot after another. It was completely obvious there was something going on with you.

It was a 5 min ban to get you to f*cking stop. IF, you continue to do it Stoned or whoever will get a demo and you will be perm banned

And thats that ok. Have a great f*cking life

EDIT: PLEASE NO ONE ELSE POST IF YOU WEREN'T THERE

Edited by Armageddon, 01 August 2008 - 12:59 AM.

#6 sparks

sparks

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:02 AM

was there, stoned hatter made the call on this, was only a 5 minute ban, as armageddon previously stated

the end

#7 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:32 AM

it was a 5 min bann cause i was all frustrated with the constant no scopes and supected possible aim bot so i banned ya for 5 mins , your five mins should be up by now and you can come back sorry about the bann but i had alot of people thinking hacks chatting to me in steam friends and i did what i thought was logical bann ya for 5 and have you come back after it was done and dealt with

#8 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:21 PM

On a side note: This may have been the best unban request I've seen. Hope to see you on the servers soon

#9 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:24 PM

please dont post if you weren't even there. you have to actually know whats going on before you post on this subject. and yay, everytime i speced you all i saw, and im sure im speaking for Stoned as well, was one no-scope headshot after another. It was completely obvious there was something going on with you.

It was a 5 min ban to get you to f*cking stop. IF, you continue to do it Stoned or whoever will get a demo and you will be perm banned

And thats that ok. Have a great f*cking life

EDIT: PLEASE NO ONE ELSE POST IF YOU WEREN'T THERE

Don't get pissy because you know he's right. There's no point in banning someone for 5 minutes for "suspected hacking." Its either he's hacking and in that case you should perma ban, or he's not hacking so leave the guy alone.

#10 Armageddon

Armageddon

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:22 PM

Don't get pissy because you know he's right. There's no point in banning someone for 5 minutes for "suspected hacking." Its either he's hacking and in that case you should perma ban, or he's not hacking so leave the guy alone.

obviously you cant f*ckin read, maybe your dyslexic, who knows. if you can read, read what Stoned said then read what i said. the topic is dead

Done.

End of story.

#11 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:23 PM

How about the rule which says unless you were banned... or an admin stfu? Honestly Geddon, This is why I really don't want to give you admin.

#12 Armageddon

Armageddon

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:30 AM

How about the rule which says unless you were banned... or an admin stfu? Honestly Geddon, This is why I really don't want to give you admin.

Honestly Shadow, the only reason I said ANYTHING, was because i was talking to Stoned when he did it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users