• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:19 PM

Title says it all. BTW, statistics show that even if you run a red light you will almost always catch the next one, and in the end not gaining any time. Watching this video hammers home the point that it isnt worth it running a yellow turning red light.

#2 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:24 PM

Yeah dumb asses on the roads nowadays, makes me mad

#3 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:02 PM

looks like all of these were near my house ....people in mah state blow dead goats while driving...

#4 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:55 AM

I just can't get over the first clip of the truck, you just know someone had to of been seriously injured/killed in that white car. :malace:

#5 pusadolfo

pusadolfo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:17 AM

i've been driving since i'm 16 (10 years now) and running red lights ever since, a couple of weeks ago some dumb ass ran a red light and hit me, fyi at nights here in my country is better to run a red light than stoping, you could get either robbed or hit by a drunk driver.

#6 adrian

adrian

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:49 AM

I like the one with the white 'school' bus. He gots sideways and didnt hit sh*t.

#7 BlankO

BlankO

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:35 AM

I like the one with the white 'school' bus. He gots sideways and didnt hit sh*t.

ya, that nigga knows how to drift!

#8 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:06 PM

Impatient b*tches :no:

#9 the AntiHippie

the AntiHippie

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:19 PM

When driving, I am constantly surprised that some people are allowed to drive. Quite frankly, I think that it is too easy to get a license. There needs to be more schooling or some sh*t. Bad driving starts when they allow a bad driver to get their license.

That and people think they're f*cking entitled to do whatever they please if they are in a rush.

#10 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:38 PM

Some people just dont understand what red means i guess, but they learn the hard way.

I guess some people are just stupid, especially since those look like busy roads and not a good time to run red lights.

I've seen some pretty bad drivers in my year of driving, matter of fact, i came up to a four way stop and some old lady was turning right (In my direction) i was about 100ft from the stop sign, when she turned she came into my lane right at me. I was like "Wtf!" but i didn't honk the horn and i wasn't rude, i figured she'll be dead soon and i laughed to myself.

I also hate assholes that pass me when im doing like 80 in a 55, but every time that has happen i see them a mile up ahead pulled over.
and i laugh.

#11 Kill_JOy

Kill_JOy

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:13 PM

I like the guy that swerved into the ditch then kept driving (on the wrong side of the road) as if he'd planned it all along. :evilgrin:

MAIBATSU THUNDER FTW!!!

Edited by Kill_JOy, 11 August 2008 - 08:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users