Photo

I hate asking stuff like this...but it's important

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 04:19 PM

hey guys, I hate asking like this...but I am in need of a couple serial numbers, mainly for microsoft power point, and microsoft word.
My gf went ahead and reformatted her hard drive before she started school again, and her software that came with the laptop is basically saying "f*ck you" and wont let her use it without a serial #....so if anyone can help i'd appreciate it, and please PM me if you can help.
and Shadow I posted this here because I was'nt sure who to ask that could help, so if you want to get rid of this feel free.

-kev

#2 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:25 PM

check your pm

#3 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:12 PM

hey guys, I hate asking like this...but I am in need of a couple serial numbers, mainly for microsoft power point, and microsoft word.
My gf went ahead and reformatted her hard drive before she started school again, and her software that came with the laptop is basically saying "f*ck you" and wont let her use it without a serial #....so if anyone can help i'd appreciate it, and please PM me if you can help.
and Shadow I posted this here because I was'nt sure who to ask that could help, so if you want to get rid of this feel free.

-kev

http://download.openoffice.org/

Download that and laugh at all the fags that actually use or paid for MS office.

#4 dazed & confused

dazed & confused

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:23 PM

Yep, openoffice is the same exact thing and it's free. screw MS everything

Edited by dazed & confused, 03 September 2008 - 08:24 PM.

#5 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:27 PM

the only problem with open office is that MS word doesn't support open office files. I realize that you can convert the open office files to MS word format but I've forgotten before and gotten to a place where I can't access MS word and not been able to open the file. I guess that's my own stupidity but still

#6 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:53 PM

the only problem with open office is that MS word doesn't support open office files. I realize that you can convert the open office files to MS word format but I've forgotten before and gotten to a place where I can't access MS word and not been able to open the file. I guess that's my own stupidity but still

That's like saying you should use MS paint because if you use Photoshop and forget to save it as a file other then a .PSD then you can't open it without Photoshop....

Only difference here is that you can get the USB program version of OpenOffice and have it on EVERY computer you plug a flash drive into, making the issue of not having the program null and void.

Trust me here Gates. Forget MS Office products and just get OpenOffice, it's free, it's from the company that invented JavaScript, and you never have to worry about registration CDs.

#7 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:57 PM

That's like saying you should use MS paint because if you use Photoshop and forget to save it as a file other then a .PSD then you can't open it without Photoshop....

Only difference here is that you can get the USB program version of OpenOffice and have it on EVERY computer you plug a flash drive into, making the issue of not having the program null and void.

Trust me here Gates. Forget MS Office products and just get OpenOffice, it's free, it's from the company that invented JavaScript, and you never have to worry about registration CDs.

No I understand that its my fault, its just that the standard almost everywhere you go is MS Office so if your a tard like me and forget then you'll have problems lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users