Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:56 PM

Weird trees,

Weird animals,

Dry as f*ck,

And this sandish rocky type ground that sucks and contains tarantulas and b*tch coyotes that will chase your ass if alone and....

I now know why california has so many fires... they dont have grass they have kindling of every type growing everywhere. I never want to see that part of california again... NEVER.....

:tdown:

ps im sure there are nice parts in california but the area i was in sucked so much... fek that place...

east coast ftw... :weee:

Edited by Bumblebee, 22 December 2008 - 11:57 PM.

#2 AssHattery

AssHattery

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:48 AM

i lived in phoenix for a while that is the biggest sh*thole ever

#3 (NamEless)

(NamEless)

i Suck pp woob woob!!!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:20 AM

were the hell did u go, you must have been in a f*cked up crack house man. b/c cali is the f*cken best not to cold, but f*cken hot.

#4 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:04 AM

California is the best state hands down. Nothing else comes close, except maybe Oregon. And of course there are good parts and bad parts, LA for example, is an open fucking sewer.

#5 the AntiHippie

the AntiHippie

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:38 PM

from my experiences, cali is a great place to visit but i would never want to live there. la is, for the most part, a clusterf*ck of ugly cities smashed together. san fran is nice, but i would kill every single one of those pissant, yuppy, hippie motherf*cks if i had to live there. san diego is.......... actually, i have no issue with san diego. the whole state is too warm for me. grew up in wisconsin. need to see me some snow and negative temperatures.

#6 Snookers

Snookers

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:56 PM

which part of california did you go?

#7 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:02 PM

California is the best state hands down. Nothing else comes close, except maybe Oregon. And of course there are good parts and bad parts, LA for example, is an open f*cking sewer.

Lol Oregon is ass, I love California but I've grown used to the East (VA)

#8 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 03:09 PM

I wasnt too far from Monterey in the middle of know where and it was BALLZ COLD.... 20 some degrees every damn morning and barly hiting 50 at hottest point. Plus lot of wind....

San Fransisco airport sucks too... they got some ass backwards security that don't know sh*t and make you come in and out of it for each terminal, then you have to take your damn shoes off cause some retard years ago decided to try to make a shoe bomb (thats every airport now but these people excelled are retardedness)... I mean really... who teh f*ck trys to make a shoe bomb... result: now we gota literally strip ourselves just to get on a plane. f*ck that and f*ck cali, that state can blow me back to when it was founded. :malace:

once again East Coast FTW... :evil:

#9 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 07:26 PM

Just a few miles inland it was probably in the 70's and sunny... When you live in Cali, YOU choose the weather.
Virginia has to be one of the worst states regarding weather, hot and fucking humid summers but relatively cold winters.
FL at least has a nice winter. Cali has great weather year-round, no matter what you fancy.
I really don't see anything that's better with Va, maybe that it's cheaper to live there...

#10 Snookers

Snookers

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:14 AM

I really don't see anything that's better with Va, maybe that it's cheaper to live there...

depends on which part of VA, northern VA is a lot different then the rest

#11 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:26 AM

depends on which part of VA, northern VA is a lot different then the rest

Norther VA can be damn expensive but id say the worst is near norfolk or VA beach... i paid $10 for 1 damn beer at a pub down there... And Ill take humidity over dry air any day.

#12 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:52 AM

Were you at CAX or visiting?

Edited by Halcomb, 01 January 2009 - 04:53 AM.

#13 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

Norther VA can be damn expensive but id say the worst is near norfolk or VA beach... i paid $10 for 1 damn beer at a pub down there... And Ill take humidity over dry air any day.

Yeah I'm in north VA, not in some trash hick place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users