• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 TheCloak

TheCloak

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:25 PM

Well i guess a certain number of you upon seeing the name "TheCloak" (Jewlius and white rabbit and some others would come to mind) would just completely ignore this thread. Being honest here, i guess maybe i did make some rounds not fun because i accidentally was the idiot who got naded, but it ended with me saying that i was going to leave for a little bit to go eat some ice cream, and then when asked how old i was, jokingly (a quote from Family Guy) i said "Old enough to know you are a stripper" (hahahahaha....yeah i know). Maybe if being a smartass once is enough to get banned, then i deserve it, but no other time on that server did i curse or make fun of anyone at all. I sincerely apologize for any disruption i may have occurred upon my time playing on your server. I know i did get knifed a lot, but i wasn't trying to on purpose. It was truly an accident and i apologize for possibly slowing down the server by camping or just plain sucking i guess. Now please, hear me out here. I was definitely rude, which was not a smart thing in the first place. I really wish you could just give me a second chance though. I promise to play better if you want me to, or just be a quieter person. I'm not exactly sure who it was that banned me, but please just give me a second chance and consider unbanning me. Your server is so much fun to play on and it is better than most other servers out there. I have played on your other servers, the Dust 2 and Office server, and they were also just as fun. I guess though you could still hold it against me that i insulted an admin (definitely not the smartest thing to do), but i just want you to know, whoever it was that banned me, i was completely joking and was not serious at all. I am not very good at Counter-Strike in the first place, but I am more along the kind of guy who just enjoys the game, despite the fact that a lot of times i have a 0.6 or lower KD ratio. If you decide to keep me banned, i do understand, and I won't bother you, and i definitely learned my lesson.

Sincerely,
TheCloak

P.S. My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:15691396

#2 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:58 PM

It'd be nice if the admin that was responsible for the ban would please state the reason and length of the ban, so we can get this sorted out.

#3 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:37 AM

Wow you actually got banned?? For what? Btw I was just messing with you man, everybody gets nader on gg eventually.

#4 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:38 AM

Not I, One of the better unban requests though. Hang around because if the admin that banned you doesn't post why or comment then you will be unbanned.

#5 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:40 AM

Wait I just remembered this happening. It might have been inertia or cobra, but I'm not really sure. Either way it was probably just a 5 minute ban.

#6 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:42 AM

Wait I just remembered this happening. It might have been inertia or cobra, but I'm not really sure. Either way it was probably just a 5 minute ban.

lay off the f*cking herb

#7 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:19 AM

lay off the f*cking herb

why do you always have something in your ass?

#8 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:22 AM

why do you always have something in your ass?

because I love him.

#9 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:40 AM

Because he's an old grumpy man.

#10 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:23 PM

lay off the f*cking herb

Never

#11 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:27 PM

because I love him.

"asshole" is teh charm of Jack

#12 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:59 PM

Not me as far as I know, if it was would have been a 5 min, but I'm not the type to ban for smart ass ness

#13 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:48 PM

Not me as far as I know, if it was would have been a 5 min, but I'm not the type to ban for smart ass ness

Posted Image

#14 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:23 AM

might have been me... but i don't recall....just unban the kid, he's obviously learned a lesson and did take the time to give a decent post explaining what went down ....if me it would have only been 5 min...so idk..

#15 KiMBo

KiMBo

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 07:58 PM

might have been me... but i don't recall....just unban the kid, he's obviously learned a lesson and did take the time to give a decent post explaining what went down ....if me it would have only been 5 min...so idk..

LMAO what an ass...
join WhiteRabbit in laying off the "herb"

#16 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 08:31 PM

you should be unbanned, if the admin who originally banned him has a good reason let me know and i'll ban him again.

#17 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:10 PM

LMAO what an ass...
join WhiteRabbit in laying off the "herb"

shut your cottin pickin' pie whole u sorry kike nigger !!!!... :weee:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users