• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 zhangtzhangt

zhangtzhangt

Lurker

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:04 AM

As you probably guess, i'm BoSS|Zhangt on your server, but validation is being kinda iffy. I was playing on the cs_office server when i was banned for 5 minutes for an unknown reason. An hour and a half or so has passed, and the ban has not been lifted. I just would like to know whether the ban was extended or if it was just a little system bug, and if extended, under what reasons. Thank you for your assistance.

#2 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:28 AM

As you probably guess, i'm BoSS|Zhangt on your server, but validation is being kinda iffy. I was playing on the cs_office server when i was banned for 5 minutes for an unknown reason. An hour and a half or so has passed, and the ban has not been lifted. I just would like to know whether the ban was extended or if it was just a little system bug, and if extended, under what reasons. Thank you for your assistance.

Everytime you log in before theban lifts it auto extends, how sure are you that it was five minutes?

#3 zhangtzhangt

zhangtzhangt

Lurker

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:40 AM

Everytime you log in before theban lifts it auto extends, how sure are you that it was five minutes?

Yeah, but i'm going to try again right now just to double check it.

EDIT: I just tried to rejoin the server. Disconnect: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:14386625 is banned. Could an admin have extended it post-ban?

Edited by zhangtzhangt, 16 February 2009 - 02:41 AM.

#4 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:49 AM

u have two post an both here, which means you are another one of the fake boss members. rule is you cant use tag until you post an intro. damn noobs

#5 zhangtzhangt

zhangtzhangt

Lurker

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:09 PM

u have two post an both here, which means you are another one of the fake boss members. rule is you cant use tag until you post an intro. damn noobs

I did post in the "introduce yourself" section, but i ran into some problems with account validation, which led to me making another account. Here was my first post. http://forums.boss-g...showtopic=11857

#6 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:42 PM

Hmm, it should have been only 5 minutes. It was a mere joke ban when you said "ban this faggot," Sorry.

I don't see you on the ban list and did the unban command on your steam ID. So if it doesn't work still, then I'm clueless.

#7 zhangtzhangt

zhangtzhangt

Lurker

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:13 PM

Hmm, it should have been only 5 minutes. It was a mere joke ban when you said "ban this faggot," Sorry.

I don't see you on the ban list and did the unban command on your steam ID. So if it doesn't work still, then I'm clueless.

Some kind of unique inititiation, i guess, eh? I'm going to try to join the server again. Thanks for clearing things up, Ezekiel.

EDIT: I'm unbanned now. Thanks for the help, guys.

Edited by zhangtzhangt, 16 February 2009 - 01:15 PM.

#8 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:34 PM

Some kind of unique inititiation, i guess, eh?

unique? if you haven't been banned, you're not in boss.

#9 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:19 PM

it's like english...but not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users