42 replies to this topic

#21 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:14 PM

For some reason a sh*t load of people think weed is like "magically" legal in central america and the carribean islands. Keep thinking that sh*t until you wind up in some third world jail...and getting raped by some dude that can't even speak english.

Lol, yeah, i got driven around the neighborhoods around the resort, and damn you definitely dont want to end up in jail here. Yeah, in the US ive been to projects that made me say, sh*t! But this is just not something youd compare with anything you got in the US. The parts i saw werent even projects :?: However, most people are very nice... maybe thats just cuz they want to rape u when u sleep :9:

As to your comment Jack about the INN :20: Yes, apparently you can come for decently cheap... BoSS cheap :tup: Places that are all-inclusive. Would prolly not be any more expensive than going to Mexico.

Well, if u read what i said b4 im just paying 50 bucks a day and 450 for the plane ticket :cool:. This place is so expensive, because it is completely secluded from civilizations. Its almost 6 miles from any residence. And the way its made, it feels like youre the only one on the resort, besides on the beach and during breakfast... the design makes all the tricks. U can see on the website and ill upload pix when i come back, but its nothing like seeing it in real life. I checked out the website, before coming here, but when i actually arrived, i had to take a few moments to take everything in.

PS: I was talking to the general manager of the resort and he told me about a certain "party" place of the island, where you pay 60 bucks for a day or night pass and its all you can drink and eat (including alcohol)... sort of like a club... hoping to check it out.

PSS: Today, i went to the beach and a modeling agency came down to the beach to do swimsuit shoots... damn there were some hot ones. I wanna c if i can pick up myself a model barbie :dork:

#22 yurec

yurec

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:01 AM

I think we all need to go this weekend and pay Aziz a visit. Have a big BoSS party with a models. Jack will cover the cost of Beach Villa (5 bedrooms) US$ 13,950 US$ 11,700 US$ 13,950. I will pay for vodka.

#23 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:30 PM

I'll bring the English birds.

#24 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:02 PM

And ill come pick you up in a golf cart!!!! :evil:

#25 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:27 PM

PS: I was talking to the general manager of the resort and he told me about a certain "party" place of the island, where you pay 60 bucks for a day or night pass and its all you can drink and eat (including alcohol)... sort of like a club... hoping to check it out.

dude comon, didn't you watch touristas? it's all fun and games till you wake up with your kidney cut out.

Edited by Jack, 18 March 2009 - 02:27 PM.

#26 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:53 PM

dude comon, didn't you watch touristas? it's all fun and games till you wake up with your kidney cut out.

Lol, ive heard about it. However, this, apparently, is a respectable institution... Dno if im actually gonna go, cuz theres a sh*tload of stuff to do in the resort anyway... missed my chance to go snorkeling today, so im gonna go tomorrow... (got a bunch of sun block in my eyes yesterday, and im having problems with my eyes.. kinda f*cked up, when snorkeling just around the beach today and went blind for good 3 minutes. f*cked up sh*t..) :>.<:

#27 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:57 PM

Lol, ive heard about it. However, this, apparently, is a respectable institution... Dno if im actually gonna go, cuz theres a sh*tload of stuff to do in the resort anyway... missed my chance to go snorkeling today, so im gonna go tomorrow... (got a bunch of sun block in my eyes yesterday, and im having problems with my eyes.. kinda f*cked up, when snorkeling just around the beach today and went blind for good 3 minutes. f*cked up sh*t..) :>.<:

hahahaha locate a first aid box and use the eye rinse solution...or do like i do and basically steal everything in it.

you sound like a girl and sh*t crying about getting a little in your eye :P

#28 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:01 PM

hahahaha locate a first aid box and use the eye rinse solution...or do like i do and basically steal everything in it.

you sound like a girl and sh*t crying about getting a little in your eye :P

lol oh totally whaaa whaaa :P

just never went blind b4.. just thought id share.

drunk on cocktails, goin to da infinity pool :evil:

#29 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:32 AM

For some reason a sh*t load of people think weed is like "magically" legal in central america and the carribean islands. Keep thinking that sh*t until you wind up in some third world jail...and getting raped by some dude that can't even speak english.

I'm well aware that pots not legal there, but it's cheaper, and most likely more potent a strain than what one would find in America.

#30 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:55 AM

I'm well aware that pots not legal there, but it's cheaper, and most likely more potent a strain than what one would find in America.

we're way past that part in the thread, keep up.

#31 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:03 AM

we're way past that part in the thread, keep up.

Jack has no rebuttal! LULZ

#32 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:18 AM

Jack has no rebuttal! LULZ

I was going for a quip, not a rebuttal...you daft c*nt

#33 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:32 AM

Thats what they all say...

#34 yurec

yurec

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:41 AM

What about the models? Are they like all arround you now. :1:

#35 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:11 AM

What about the models? Are they like all arround you now. :1:

Yeah, theres a whole group that came down for photo shoots... The chicks are so goddamn skinny thought, you might as well go for the guys :tired:

#36 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:09 PM

Yeah, theres a whole group that came down for photo shoots... The chicks are so goddamn skinny thought, you might as well go for the guys :tired:

huh? dude rib cages allow for a better grip

Edited by Jack, 19 March 2009 - 01:09 PM.

#37 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:04 PM

huh? dude rib cages allow for a better grip

I much rather hold on to the ass or smth... :perk:

As i found out, theyre all german... one chick showed up to have lunch, wearing uggs!! And they were silver, like space shoes LOL. I almost chocked on my food... :20:

#38 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:35 PM

I much rather hold on to the ass or smth... :perk:

As i found out, theyre all german... one chick showed up to have lunch, wearing uggs!! And they were silver, like space shoes LOL. I almost chocked on my food... :20:

how did you know they were german? did you hear techno pounding through the walls? Speaking of germans, i could think of a cool place for a hitler stache on a chick

#39 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:37 PM

how did you know they were german? did you hear techno pounding through the walls? Speaking of germans, i could think of a cool place for a hitler stache on a chick

I had lunch next to them. And, yes, that look very nice :P

#40 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:41 PM

And, yes, that look very nice :P

i would think so, not a big demand for skank models out there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users