• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Faber

Faber

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:32 PM

I say we try to get sever1/office full tomorrow(saturday) around like 730-8(est)!! everyone get on!!

Whos in?

#2 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:49 PM

agreed

#3 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:37 PM

Not to be pessimistic, but the servers been slowly dieing, as less and less people get on it becomes a chain effect. I dunno if a lot of people will get on, I'll personally try to.

#4 AssHattery

AssHattery

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:43 PM

I'll be there and just curious ..... seems numbers have dropped off after the server change .... is there anyway to throw an auto redirect from the old server ip to the new one? some people are too lazy to look for the server again.... just a thaught

#5 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:27 AM

I say we try to get sever1/office full tomorrow(saturday) around like 730-8(est)!! everyone get on!!

Whos in?

sure, but you didnt show up last time we did this faggot.

#6 Faber

Faber

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:59 AM

hey jack i was up north for this last time n*gger!!! and i didnt start this..

#7 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:26 AM

too drunk at that time.... keep wanting to play, but just cant physically accomplish. (took me a long time time to write that sentence w/o mistakes :20: )

#8 yurec

yurec

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:10 AM

Whos in?

I'm playing server 1 from 16:00-24:00 about 60% and server3 40% Monday - Sunday. So yeah i will see you.

too drunk at that time.... keep wanting to play, but just cant physically accomplish. (took me a long time time to write that sentence w/o mistakes :20: )

To Aziz: Блять хватит бухать в одиночку. Выходи в игру вместе бухнём. I know Halcomb will join us.

#9 Bam Bam

Bam Bam

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:39 PM

I think the server may be dieing due to the increase to 40,some people just like playing 16 vs 16, and it probally generated more traffic,just a thought. Also anyone who was dedicated enough to play on the server before would most likely have checked the IP change and jumped on the server,its really not that hard.

#10 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Recreational Chemist

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:27 PM

Gungame seems to be filled up anytime office is lacking members, I could force people over to server 1 if needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users