just added all the maps kimbo linked.

#22 Stubs

Stubs

0v3rcl0ck yu0r BR3AKFA5t!11!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:56 AM

Yeah we could definitely use some new maps, but at the same time maybe people unhappy with gungame should go play on office more, that server needs the traffic and gungame does not.

Way to get back on topic white, Mr. "If you ever see me in office, something is seriously wrong"

#23 Duck Secks

Duck Secks

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:26 PM

Lol @ Jack.. always an asshole lol

Jack calls me Monster_f*ck how do you think that makes me feel?

#24 Waffles

Waffles

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:41 AM

Jack calls me Monster_f*ck how do you think that makes me feel?

What the hell is a monster f*ck? id be pretty honored at that, its like, epic seks!!! zomgz

and kimbo, the maps you added are sh*t, id be ok with church's or some of the mario maps, but honestly, a few of those maps you need like 40 people just to have a decent game, the maps are f*ckin huge. I know i dont have any maps or points to add to that, but still.

and complaining about whiterabbit, he, or any admin for that matter, will change a map to keep the traffic on that server up - simply put, if people dont like a map, they either wont play it or will go to another server, not everything is about you or killian and how everyone is out to get you two. think about it before you go complaining

#25 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

Oddly enough, its also why he agreed to hold your mom down for the gangrape.

9 out of 10 people enjoy gangrape

#26 Waffles

Waffles

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:55 PM

9 out of 10 people enjoy gangrape

thats a small gang

#27 KiMBo

KiMBo

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:51 PM

What the hell is a monster f*ck? id be pretty honored at that, its like, epic seks!!! zomgz

and kimbo, the maps you added are sh*t, id be ok with church's or some of the mario maps, but honestly, a few of those maps you need like 40 people just to have a decent game, the maps are f*ckin huge. I know i dont have any maps or points to add to that, but still.

and complaining about whiterabbit, he, or any admin for that matter, will change a map to keep the traffic on that server up - simply put, if people dont like a map, they either wont play it or will go to another server, not everything is about you or killian and how everyone is out to get you two. think about it before you go complaining

i was gonna add some good lego and mario maps but people were saying they dont like those maps, so i didnt bother adding them.
and the sad part is that there's a few mario and lego maps, you guys would enjoy.

#28 Waffles

Waffles

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:13 PM

i was gonna add some good lego and mario maps but people were saying they dont like those maps, so i didnt bother adding them.
and the sad part is that there's a few mario and lego maps, you guys would enjoy.

Yea, but the maps that were added, f*ckin horrible.

#29 Duck Secks

Duck Secks

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:57 PM

Yea, but the maps that were added, f*ckin horrible.

Oh no somebody had sex in the vace.

#30 AssHattery

AssHattery

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:19 AM

everybody is so scared of (CHANGE) for me anyways it makes it fun when you see a map you don't have memorized all the gun game maps we had before were exactly the same..... Base on two sides, large structure in the middle and you run (or climb on or fall into) the structure in the middle and shoot each other.... i say we change the maps up once a month and don't let the admins switch them.... kind of pointless if we add new maps and it gets changed to the same maps as we had before just because everyone is used to them.....

Just my two cents on the subject

#31 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:35 AM

everybody is so scared of (CHANGE) for me anyways it makes it fun when you see a map you don't have memorized all the gun game maps we had before were exactly the same..... Base on two sides, large structure in the middle and you run (or climb on or fall into) the structure in the middle and shoot each other.... i say we change the maps up once a month and don't let the admins switch them.... kind of pointless if we add new maps and it gets changed to the same maps as we had before just because everyone is used to them.....

Just my two cents on the subject

+1

#32 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:16 AM

Simpson_X : Jack, Kyrosis, WhiteRabbit and I played this one last night. Pretty fun.

Edited by Halcomb, 10 April 2009 - 11:17 AM.

#33 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 06:17 PM

Simpson_X : Jack, Kyrosis, WhiteRabbit and I played this one last night. Pretty fun.

yeah pretty cool, i like the treehouse, where the f*ck was kyrosis?

#34 Waffles

Waffles

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:15 PM

who the f*ck is kryosis? lol

And its not a matter of being afraid of change, its a matter of comfortability. People will only play on maps they like or where they actually have fun. In gun game, the point is to run to the middle and kill everyone you can, not jog for 40 miles and by the time you get there you don't give a f*ck if you live or die.

Edited by Waffles, 10 April 2009 - 08:27 PM.

#35 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:00 PM

who the f*ck is kryosis? lol

And its not a matter of being afraid of change, its a matter of comfortability. People will only play on maps they like or where they actually have fun. In gun game, the point is to run to the middle and kill everyone you can, not jog for 40 miles and by the time you get there you don't give a f*ck if you life or die.

Meh, even with it's size, there were only a few instances of everyone not finding each other within 30 seconds of map start with only 5 people in server when Jack and I first joined.

#36 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:18 PM

To be honest I think that voting should be taken away, and instead a map rotation. On top of that possibly an rtv system gets put in place so that we can skip over the crappy ones that get put in, so we can take them away later. Just an idea, I'll scout for good gg maps now.

#37 Waffles

Waffles

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:27 PM

To be honest I think that voting should be taken away, and instead a map rotation. On top of that possibly an rtv system gets put in place so that we can skip over the crappy ones that get put in, so we can take them away later. Just an idea, I'll scout for good gg maps now.

Sure, let's take away voting and add in voting, WIN!

#38 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:46 PM

Sure, let's take away voting and add in voting, WIN!

No, RTVing is not the same as voting. With the rotation of maps people cant just spam click 5 different maps that they are used to. But instead what happens is they cant RTV for.. 2 minutes I believe making them at least try out the new maps just for a little bit. It makes people give new maps a chance and then if the maps really blows and everyone wants to leave, they can all rtv. From there the map is removed and we try and find new maps to add. Anyway..

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/67282
If you can stand the feeling of napalm getting thrown at your face due to the colors, I really liked it, very three dimensional.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/46924
Possibly replacement for aim_ag_texture2, this makes it a little less of a bum rushing map or camping map, but lets people go around the map in a different way.

Those were just quick ideas as I browsed the lists.

If someone could tell me how to make my links into.. whatever kimbo did that would be appreciated.

#39 Waffles

Waffles

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:21 PM

No, of course RTV isn't the same as voting, cause you are rocking the vote, not just voting. MY BAD!

Attached Files

Edited by Waffles, 10 April 2009 - 09:22 PM.

#40 Tree

Tree

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:46 PM

awesome might check this out tonight...

good job just hope there some sexy trees on the maps for me to look at....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users