24 replies to this topic

#21 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:47 AM

I think that it's more an instance of stupidity over an American version. People hear the thing said so often that they don't here the "n't" and just said, "could care less" and never think about what they're saying.

Or you could just say "i don't give a f" that's the real American way.

#22 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:08 PM

I've always thought of it as it being the end of a conversation or a walk off point. As in saying, "I really don't care, but bring it up again and I'll show you how much less I can care about it."

Because honestly, I could always care less about something, especially if its broken or bleeding on the floor the second time.

#23 Subliminal

Subliminal

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:52 PM

I've always thought of it as it being the end of a conversation or a walk off point. As in saying, "I really don't care, but bring it up again and I'll show you how much less I can care about it."

Because honestly, I could always care less about something, especially if its broken or bleeding on the floor the second time.

LOL!

I just decided to come back randomly and check some stuff. Either way, and as it stands, I do not want to be a member of your community, and I do not want to subject my friends to your abusive admins.

And by the way, coming from a large community of gamers I can be the first to tell you that just because someone isn't on your forums doesn't mean that they aren't a regular in your server, or a person that populates your server, or even a person that just plays regularly with some of the members of BoSS.

As it stands, I did not want to be unbanned, as I don't feel as though your clan is worthy of me or my friends. Simply because after posting this I just looked through at all the people who were banned from your community, and I can tell that is just your style. You don't like someone not just being a b*tch and taking your abuse, so you ban them. It's okay, I've seen quite a few clans follow that same rule, and well, they aren't around anymore.

As for taking the time to edit my post and saying that it shows I don't care (your failed attempt at sarcasm makes you look like an ass btw) isn't true.

If you learn to take care of yourself, and present yourself in a positive manner, or a professional manner, you get more response, not to mention it makes it easier to read.
Srry that im not uber kewl n i dont type like this. I've taken a few grammar lessons in my day, so I'm thinking that I just know how to type?

KK. As far as all of that goes this will be my last post on this forum, and as far as I'm concerned the topic might as well be locked, unless you just want to have an eNet Flame War, in which case, feel free to play with yourselves.

Peace out guys, and take care of each other, that's the only way your clan is going to survive; based on what I've seen.

#24 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:56 PM

i read very little of what you posted because frankly no-one gives a sh*t...

few things:

1. Community not clan..
2. f*ck off

#25 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:38 PM

lol yeah i stopped at the first sentence too ash. man this guy seriously lost his dick over the past week. haven't seen sucha a pussified post in a longgggggggggg time lolz.

the best part about it is how he tries to be the 'bigger man.' you've done enough flaming to yourself; f*ck you miss daisy.

edit: ROFL KENTUCKY! GO GET SOME FRIED CHICKN you inbred f*ck.

Edited by Sniprwulf, 23 April 2009 - 03:40 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users