IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 05:14 PM

(o) obscene name"
steam id: 0:1:5778987 14:24 99 0

everyone on both teams was accusing him of hacking and he admitted to it(dont know if it was a joke but he did)

was like 29-7 or something

i spec-ed him for about 5 rounds or so and i think ive heard of a hack that like shakes the end of your gun all around and its supposed to make aiming much more accurate and easy -- he was shaking all over the place

up to admins wat to do about it

#2 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 05:44 PM

I was there for like two minutes. I noticed the shakes too. I then left and came back. There were like maybe 8 people in there when i returned. I saw him using the hack where you spin around the whole time. He was definitely aimbotting and wall hacking. He apparently was kicked and banned before i returned and some how got around it and came back as "Kicked & Banned" STEAM_0:1:5778987. I killed him and made fun of him then he left. Ban that f*cker. :tdown:

#3 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 05:59 PM

u sure he actually came back cuz when ur banned on a server and u try to join it will still say that u joined like normal but u wont be able to get in and also i c vac failed once again hmmmmm :19:

#4 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 06:26 PM

i dont think he got banned because me and lamp were like the only people in there

there wasnt an admin and neither of us were. maybe one came when I left idk

he might have left and the others may of assumed i banned him becaue they thought i was an admin. i usually just dont say im not an admin because it usually keeps the people in their in line and make em think im an admin

#5 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 11:20 AM

I guess he was banned and then got back in somehow. I wasnt there during the banning or maybe him just changing his name to kicked and banned. I wasnt certain he was cheating the first time i was there. just noticed the signs. but when i left and came back it was so f*cking obviouse. with the spinning around and all. The steam ids that me and white castle posted are the same but with different names. maybe he was banned and returned or maybe he just changed his name. idk.

#6 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 10:01 PM

lol, this reminds me of a time when a hacker joined our server and everybody went spec, but frag and i stayed and challenged the hacker. it was funny as hell, we got him every other round.

gj, Frag :tup:

Edited by Aziz, 20 May 2005 - 10:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users