• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IceDrake

IceDrake

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:33 PM

Please unban me and turn off Autokick/Ban Team Kill from your mechwarrior living legends server.

I am banned under the account Icedrake or Lordgloom I cannot remember which (figured steam id was un-necessary because it goes through gamespy afaik).

Now let me explain what happened, first and foremost I NEVER SHOT AT OR INTENTIONALLY OR ACCIDENTLY hit a team mate. So as you may or may not know in MWLL mechs have a "random chance" to nuke explode when they are severely damaged.

So I go into the game and start farming cash by NARCing with a VTOL Hawkmoth A. Finally get up 50 grand and buy my Catapult Raven with Arrow IV's. And no, i did not accidently hit my team mates with the arrow IV's i know there blast radius and don't fire them when friendly's are around.

So first kill of an enemy mech, then 20 seconds later, the mech nuke proc explodes killing a team mate who was too dumb to move away from the clearly nuke exploding mech.

Get a few more kills and then again, A RANDOM nuke exploding mech wipes out a silly team mate who is in battle armor 30 seconds after the mech had died.

Message and kick "you have been kicked", Message on rejoin "You have been banned".

Since I want to help your server out because i ping 30 to it, EVERY mech warrior LL server defaults with team killing auto ban on... EVERY good mech warrior server turns this feature OFF as to eliminate the possibility of the random number generating nuclear explosions wiping out stupid team mates, and the accidental bans caused by it.

So to summarize, no I did not "team kill", sure I am Sorry, but seriously I did not do anything wrong. Just got screwed by the Random Number Generator.

Thank you for your time!

LordGloom/Icedrake

#2 IceDrake

IceDrake

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:51 PM

Oh, well looks like the game has it covered, it only seems to ban you for the duration of the map. Anyways thanks for your time!

-IceDrake

#3 Stubs

Stubs

0v3rcl0ck yu0r BR3AKFA5t!11!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:01 PM

This seems like it is a serious problem and needs to be changed.

#4 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:07 PM

yeah I'll set it to off in the configs.

#5 IceDrake

IceDrake

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:45 PM

Thanks for looking into it so fast =]! Good think its only a temp ban!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users