7 replies to this topic

#1 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 01:34 AM

im an original gansta. i stole a pass port from an asian guy as i made my way to america from mexico. my name is pedro gonzalez, but my friends and family call me chico. dont ask. my brothas if u will, call me hot sauce. my lover calls me soft taco. and my gimp calls me hard taco. anyways im a og, original gangsta. i hold my gun sideways, that i stole, and even on counterstrike i do this. its tuff but i got a rep u know what i mean. i was poor and i stole enough to get where i am including my pc which is where im at. im short, dark, and devilishly handsome. i enjoy midnight walks on the streets downtown and a good drive by. i love guns, women, and casadillas...in that order. since this is where i introduce my self ill say where all the ladies can find me. maybe at a construction site or if im not there ill be in county at the joint. remember keep it real and hands off the mic its always my turn. peace out fo and no discriminating. and if u need help on getting women, just build cakes they dig it. if u do the crime, your ass is mine. :grin:

#2 angrybrit

angrybrit

Shinobi of Tina's body

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 02:17 AM

:27:

#3 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 07:53 AM

wow wat a fag

#4 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 10:02 AM

wow wat a fag

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i agree

#5 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 10:22 AM

hey, this is nc derek, i would like to appologize for this one. i had some friends over last night they were supposed to be on aim and i came in and they wanted to play counterstrike so i was showing them some stuff on it. i then showed them the boss site. they thought it was cool but i guess got carried away. they made a few posts here, and this one is screwed up. so again i would like to appologize for it. about 10 minutes ago when i saw this i slapped my friend in the head a few times that dumb fowk. the guy was high as sh*t when he did this i guess.

#6 Tayres

Tayres

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 03:59 PM

lol i thought it was actually pretty funny...a gangsta from north carolina...

#7 XxsilverboyxX

XxsilverboyxX

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 06:40 PM

lol

#8 Boss Man

Boss Man

I Can't Spell

• Dedicated Member