#1 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:53 PM

The old teaser (the fetus trailer), released 2 years ago-ish:
Their homepage fails to play it and i cant find a good quality source that isnt marketed up the ass on youtube. Clicky if you dont mind the f*cktardedness...

The new teaser, just released:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myKv8Hxulr4

So, Deus Ex 3 is going to be a prequel. Your going to control this guy that is involved in a security firm who gets his sh*t blown sky high, but someone saves his life by mechanically augmenting him (this is before nano-augmentation - 25 years before the plot of DE1 picks up), sufficiently turning him into a mech (similar to Navarre or Gunther from DE1) without his consent, and he gets swept up into a conspiracy (SHOCKER!). The fact that theyre releasing this for PC as well as porting it to the consoles (X360, PS3) makes me paranoid (due to the failure that was Deus Ex 2: IW)...and the fact that development of this game supposedly started in mid-'07 and thy only have 2 teasers for us in 3 years time - and not even an approximate release date, makes me think we have another Duke Nukem Forever on our hands. *sigh* I can't help but feel excited but im tryin to brace myself as best as i can to deal with any fecal fallout... I'll likely bump this thread to the link of the full length trailer once they release it (the 2nd is apparently a shortened version of the full length video that will be played this summer at E3).

And lastly, and in-depth look at the 2nd trailer, including the trailer itself (length: 8.5 min):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ-388aRwSw

Edited by EVIL Shenanigans, 14 March 2010 - 11:54 PM.

#2 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:35 AM

http://xbox360.ign.c...iler_30910.html

I never played deux ex 1 or 2. I watched a friend play for a while, seemed cool.

#3 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 11:05 AM

http://www.gamesrada...006049946888018

Can't f*cking wait! I know I'm probably going to be let down as games tend to for the most part, but man this game seems like it could be a great game in the Deus Ex story! It looks like something that Hollywood will eventually pick up too lol.

Oh, and ya I've been gone a lot. My internet has been a fail sh*tstorm for months now and it's driving me insane. I'll hopefully have better soon :\

Edited by Vicious, 05 June 2010 - 11:06 AM.

#4 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:24 AM

your first youtube video is wrong, that one is only half the time...

^ official.

#5 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:27 AM

// damn, ninja'ed by Shadow with that video link. And yeah, the first youtube link is the shorter version - released at GDC a few months before E3 - with the promise that I'd bump this thread with the full version of the video after E3, per the information i had...the same full version that I/you linked, Shadow...

...and yeah, its lookin epic - still, grain of salt. Also, 2:34 - new redneck badguy or younger Gunther?

Edited by EVIL Shenanigans, 06 June 2010 - 02:32 AM.

#6 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:32 AM

fuck if I know, I can barely keep my eyes open, been watching prime95 for about 3-4 hours now and for some reason the only phrase I can think of is "Will it Blend".

#7 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 05:26 PM

I've actually been playing the first one again a few days ago. Still as much fun as I remembered it to be :P

#8 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:55 PM

Fun fact, everytime somebody mentions Deus Ex, somebody installs it.

#9 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:51 PM

It's cause it really was a great game, especially for its time. Shame there was no good forethought on the multiplayer and it wasn't there on release. Might have had a very cool multiplayer scene for a little bit longer lol.

#10 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:25 AM

I like.

#11 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:05 PM

I've been thinking, I wonder if it'll actually be good on the proper medium (PC) or if it'll be another game that's focused toward console fagdum and if I do get it if I should get it for the console. I'm leaning toward PC though. Wish they'd tell us more about this game or someone come out with a preview already. Also, better have a sweet online play. The first's online still was a fun as hell concept imo, just lacked support upon release.

Edited by Vicious, 03 September 2010 - 01:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users