3 replies to this topic

#1 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:39 PM

Just sitting here bored considering enduring the local, Mexican polluted fishing spots in my immediate area. So I decided to start this topic as something to do for now.

Any of you guys go fishing? Freshwater? Saltwater? Bass, Walleye, sharks?

Fish for Large Mouth Bass and Walleye myself. Working on getting my boat back into shape as over its 25 year life span had the floor boards rot out on it. So I'm reflooring and rewiring it.

Posted Image

Got the bottom floor boards done, just need to finish up the upper levels and rivet back in a storage locker and steering console, renew the registration, and redo a few wires and I'll be back out on the lakes.

Also post any fishing stories if you got 'em.

#2 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:01 PM

#3 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:30 PM

We have one of the best red/snook fishing areas in the country about 15-30 minutes away from me but I'm sad to say that I've rarely fished there (Mosquito Lagoon/Banana River). My buddy's buying a boat later this month, so I'm hoping to get back into it. Funk's been trying to get us to go surf fishing at one of the local beaches but I've been a lazy bastard. It's one of those things we plan but then I sleep through.

On another note, fresh water fishing here is pretty much pure catch/release thanks to large amounts of chemical fertilizers and insect/predator repellents used locally. It's really sad because of the amounts and types of fish you can catch in fresh water around here.

Edited by Halcomb, 28 May 2010 - 11:31 PM.

#4 arg

arg

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:27 PM

Just got off the lake that's down the street from my house, it has some decent pickerel fishing, didn't get any this time though..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users