• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 02:58 AM

Can we pretend that the RPGs in the night skies are like shooting stars, we could really use a wish right now, wish right now; wish right now. Can we pretend that the RPGs in the night skies were like shooting stars. We could really use a wish right now, wish right now; wish right now.

Yeah, I could use that dream or that genie and that wish to go right back before that ASVAB-ish, Cause after all that ITB'n and Training and Running and sh*t, with the picketers and the jackasses met before the pandemonium and all the madness. There comes a time where you fade into the blackness, and when you're staring at that rifle in your lap and you're hoping the NCOs never call your rap, but that's just how the story unfolds. You'll never get another hand once you fold, and when your plans unravel in the sand, what would you wish for if you had one man? So use the brain, for that CAS plane, you'll be sorry if we wait. Please be on your way, so back athsmuths don't be late and if I'm not back then wish that we were right and and the bombs land on the that city we wanted to light.

Can we pretend that the RPGs in the night skies are like shooting stars, we could really use a wish right now, wish right now; wish right now. Can we pretend that the RPGs in the night skies were like shooting stars. We could really use a wish right now, wish right now; wish right now.

Yeah, somebody take me back before I got laid, before this was my job back when I was a teen, before it mattered what was in my magazine. When I was back working at Subway, when I was wrapping sandwiches for the hell of it, but now we're dodging IEDs hella man, but maybe now we can make wishes out of CAS planes, yo maybe I can go back to the old days.

Before the politics I used to have a living, before the warning no one used to give a damn. We all are used to being lambs, welcome to the slaughter. Can I please here some laughter? So can I get a wish to end this bloody bullsh*t and get back to my life where I gave a sh*t?

So here I stand, wishing for some asthmuths for some CAS planes.

My Afghan remix.

Original

Edited by Halcomb, 12 June 2010 - 05:05 AM.

#2 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:02 AM

Bricks were shat.

#3 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:03 AM

The Bush Remix:

Jaded, oh yeah.

Yeah, Yeah. Let's pretend like it's 2008, kid's dying like its been set in date. Trying to be the next hero, comin' - comin' out today. Let's pretend like your there for birth, when the kid dropped they went insane. Ok, when they writ his name and everywhere they go, they want him brang.

You want a new war? I hear we can do 500,000, Nukes in the spring; I hear there're diamonds in the fallout and in the UN we'd get the call out. Lets pretend they'd call us the greatest, just because all of you hate us, and no one loved us, we're the hated, no need for imagination.

Ok, lets pretend this never happened, like I never had dreams of being a captain, like I never went to Iraq, like we never dreamt of coming back. Now lets pretend it was all good, like we never dreamed of taking Kirkuk and the losses I know we never should and the tears that I never thought I would.

Now lets pretend they don't have a name, like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad aka tyranny. I'm talking before the war, before his fixed voting, before the missreprented majority, before America lost face, and the military felt disgrace; back then we just relied on CAS planes.

Lets pretend Bush never picked up that pen, lets pretend that the intellegence world wasn't hell-bent, pretend he procrastinated had no motivation, pretend he just made excuses that were so paper thin. He made it go away on CNN, Bush you're gonna make it but the alarm went off and we can pretend; slept through his plane ride to the UN.

Pretend he played outside all day with his friends, pretend he had friend to say was his friend and that it wasn't time to dodge bird shot with Cheney again. He did cocaine but he didn't touch crack, his mother wasn't crazy but his dad wanted Iraq. Saddam said f*ck you to dad but never thought the kid would come back. f*ck Baghdad b*tch, two times in Fallajah we'll drop it to it's knees quick, you need your cranium checked if you think we're not leading with our head, Dick. He's gunna have a hard time explaining to Barbra and Jenna food stamps and WIC 'cause those b*tches are dump and not marrying sh*t quick.

Original

Edited by Halcomb, 12 June 2010 - 05:11 AM.

#4 EVIL Shenanigans

EVIL Shenanigans

Basement Caucasian

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:26 PM

props...now, a mp3 of you actually rapping that over the instrumental is required. Edit// I'll even voice a sexy chorus...

Edited by EVIL Shenanigans, 13 June 2010 - 09:38 PM.

#5 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:43 PM

3 things:

1. Exactly how much free time do you have
2. How high were you
3. Who did you blow for admin

#6 Stubs

Stubs

0v3rcl0ck yu0r BR3AKFA5t!11!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:16 PM

This is disgrace.

#7 mr.lively

mr.lively

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:27 AM

lol jack #3.

#8 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:38 PM

I don't know what to say..

#9 Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 07:31 AM

I started reading and i kinda strayed off into outer space, mah ADD couldnt handle the great wall of afghan... hehe :P

And yah he musta been high as hell.

#10 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:17 AM

Oh this is one of the reasons I came back. You guys crack me up.

#11 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:28 AM

holy fucck balls halcomb must have got a hold of the good sh*t this week. that's the most I've seen him write in about 5 years and have it not be about overthrowing the government.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users