#1 Kwizzle

Kwizzle

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:28 PM

My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:22641785
I am not actually sure why i was banned, but I do not hack,
and i was not being disrespectful to anyone on the server.
So im not quite sure why i was banned and i would love to be allowed back on to my favourite sever
Thanks,
Kwizzle

#2 Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus

Hermit

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:16 PM

Alright, who has become ban happy lmfao?

Sorry man, you'll have to wait until the admin who
banned you views this post, or wait for Shadow to
unban you.

More than likely, you were either temporarily banned
or accidentally banned. Admins sometimes accidentally
ban people instead of kicking them (such as myself),
or in some cases people are temp banned for being
afk, etc.

Either way, I'm sure it will be addressed shortly.

Good luck dude, and thanks for making the post.

#3 Kwizzle

Kwizzle

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:28 PM

Alright Thanks black... i remember that i killed a BoSS guy standing in the door way and then bam i got kicked and ban..-_-
ill sit tight and hope for the best:)

#4 Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus

Hermit

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:04 PM

Lol, no problem bro. It was probably SoulWind (j/k Soul, love you).

#5 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:08 AM

You were banned for wall hacking. I have a demo if any of the admins are interested in watching.

You will have to wait for Shadow, as I didn't ban you.

Edited by MainEvent, 17 July 2010 - 08:46 AM.

#6 Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus

Hermit

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:16 AM

Walling? Ouch, that sucks.

#7 Kwizzle

Kwizzle

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:04 AM

LOL... Let me watch it please... because i know i wasnt walling... I listen for footsteps look at radar and note where my team mates die, and everyone i kill is in place i check every round every game.. I check around corners by jumping and crouching so they cant shoot me as well while i get a head start...
So let me watch it please.

#8 Becky

Becky

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:15 PM

Kwizzle doesn't hack, I know that since he sucks. ;P
Sometimes Kwizzle, like myself and Duba, does random pro shots that looks like he's walling. And he, along with a lot of people just uses sound. I can hear CTs talking to the hosties in T spawn while I'm in Projector because I have an epic headset. :) One clip of someone 'appearing' to be hacking isn't enough to just ban since it was probably luck or down to sound. :)
You'll probably get unbanned dude since we love you. :O <3

Becky x

#9 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:08 PM

LOL... Let me watch it please... because i know i wasnt walling... I listen for footsteps look at radar and note where my team mates die, and everyone i kill is in place i check every round every game.. I check around corners by jumping and crouching so they cant shoot me as well while i get a head start...
So let me watch it please.

I know how to play and I know how to check corners, so don't try and bullsh*t your way out of it.

From what you say, you jump around corners to check the frequent spots those bastards hide in. I wish I could agree. Instead, you were actually running up to the spots with your focus on that one area. It is very suspicious that you knew that other areas were clear. There is a difference checking corners and tracking someone through a wall (which you were quite blatantly doing). There were a couple of times where you went directly towards an enemy instead of actually 'checking the corner'. A few people in the server alerted me of how your were playing so I decided to spec your for a little bit. I was recording the demo for at least 20 minutes so there isn't just one clip for you to explain -- Don't worry.

Once I get a chance, I'll throw the demo in File Dropper and give you all a link.

Edited by MainEvent, 17 July 2010 - 03:11 PM.

#10 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:11 PM

Kwizzle doesn't hack, I know that since he sucks. ;P
Sometimes Kwizzle, like myself and Duba, does random pro shots that looks like he's walling. And he, along with a lot of people just uses sound. I can hear CTs talking to the hosties in T spawn while I'm in Projector because I have an epic headset. :) One clip of someone 'appearing' to be hacking isn't enough to just ban since it was probably luck or down to sound. :)
You'll probably get unbanned dude since we love you. :O <3

Becky x

Unban threads are strictly between the admins, the player who was banned, and any witnesses. Cheers.

Not sure how walling can be boiled down to luck, but thanks for your helpful input.

Edited by MainEvent, 17 July 2010 - 03:12 PM.

#11 Becky

Becky

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:31 PM

I am a witness. :) I've specced Kwizzle before and I've never seen him watch someone through a wall, the only time he does look 'through' a wall is when you can clearly hear their footsteps and perhaps this is something that Kwizzle does; he looks towards where the sound comes from.
There are more obvious hackers on the server than he, not naming any names. :)

Becky x

#12 Kwizzle

Kwizzle

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:43 PM

Becky i <3 you. Go ask Duba to. He owned me with an mg 15 times.. if i was walling wouldnt he be dead?
and someone has no life? specing me for 20 minutes xD. Cool story Bro.
Ok cool.. Say i wall i know i don't so if you decide to not unban me, cool you just banned an innocent player good for you guys!
and i bet half the times i went around a corner i died..
I would love to see this video! I cant wait to watch my self for 20 minutes, "apparently walling"

Edited by Kwizzle, 17 July 2010 - 06:45 PM.

#13 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:38 AM

Becky, who the f*ck are you and why should we care about your testimony? Who is this f*cking Duba twat and why should he matter?

And telling a long standing and well liked member of the community, "he has no life," because he did his job as an admin?

Die in a fire and take an entire ethnic orphanage down with you.

#14 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:37 AM

Have fun staying banned, faggot. I'm not even going to waste my time anymore. Not only have a banned a waller, I have banned a complete douchebag. Hopefully this encourages you to uninstall CS:S and chug a bottle of Drano.

Becky, you better hope I don't see you in the server or you'll have the same fate as your f*ck buddy. Piss off and have a nice day.

Edited by MainEvent, 18 July 2010 - 10:45 AM.

#15 Kwizzle

Kwizzle

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:03 AM

You mad Guys? You mad? Holy sh*t... i wouldnt have got that pissed a random person aka me saying you have no life? over the internet.
alrighty thanks for your time. i will enjoy my ban!

Edited by Kwizzle, 18 July 2010 - 11:05 AM.

#16 Becky

Becky

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:27 AM

Gee I didn't realise I'd strike a nerve. :)
It's just a game guys please don't get too hurt about it. Sorry if I did upset you but all my intention was to help a friend, but since you don't give a f*ck then fair enough. Just enjoy the game. :)

Becky x

#17 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:14 AM

Becky and Duba, two people very easily knifed, they are both terrible, chances of them knowing what a hacker looks like, low.

#18 Becky

Becky

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:57 PM

How very insightful, I only recall having been knifed twice, neither of those times were you Killian. Duba always has a higher KDR than you and is probably a higher rank on the server. And spotting a hacker is not rocket science. Your comment is therefore nil and void. Nice try though. Besides, your comment has nothing to do with Kwizzle's ban therefore is irrelevent either way. Have a nice day.

Becky x

#19 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

How very insightful, I only recall having been knifed twice, neither of those times were you Killian. Duba always has a higher KDR than you and is probably a higher rank on the server. And spotting a hacker is not rocket science. Your comment is therefore nil and void. Nice try though. Besides, your comment has nothing to do with Kwizzle's ban therefore is irrelevent either way. Have a nice day.

Becky x

I played with you yesterday. You should of reminded me to ban you.

#20 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:40 PM

Becky x

Oh lawd, you better order a better memory from amazon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users