• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Kwizzle

Kwizzle

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:51 PM

Ok Guys, i have thought about what has happened. Every so often i accidentally click the Boss cs office server on my favourites and then the ban screen pops up and then i think to my self. sh*t banned from my favourite server. The people on there were friendly, fun to play with, a challenge, and my friend is now an admin and I want to play with him but i cant cause im banned from the servers. But im mainly here to apologize for my actions in the the above posts.

MainEvent and Halcomb, I am sorry for what i have said and didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just a little pissed off because i was banned from the server that i really enjoyed playing on, and when someone is pissed off they do things they really didn't mean. I am sorry MainEvent for saying you have no life and I understand you were doing your job as an admin. I hope you accept this apology because i mean it, and Halcomb... a whole ethnic orphanage a little cruel don't you think xD

also want to say i am not enjoying my ban like i said i will.

Sorry BoSS community and mainly Sorry MainEvent

Kwizzle

#22 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:16 PM

Your admin friend is storm aint it..

#23 Kwizzle

Kwizzle

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:21 PM

Yah, Whats wrong with that bro. Storm_Ryder is a cool dude.

#24 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:53 PM

Ok Guys, i have thought about what has happened. Every so often i accidentally click the Boss cs office server on my favourites and then the ban screen pops up and then i think to my self. sh*t banned from my favourite server. The people on there were friendly, fun to play with, a challenge, and my friend is now an admin and I want to play with him but i cant cause im banned from the servers. But im mainly here to apologize for my actions in the the above posts.

MainEvent and Halcomb, I am sorry for what i have said and didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just a little pissed off because i was banned from the server that i really enjoyed playing on, and when someone is pissed off they do things they really didn't mean. I am sorry MainEvent for saying you have no life and I understand you were doing your job as an admin. I hope you accept this apology because i mean it, and Halcomb... a whole ethnic orphanage a little cruel don't you think xD

also want to say i am not enjoying my ban like i said i will.

Sorry BoSS community and mainly Sorry MainEvent

Kwizzle

That's better. Apology accepted. I will unban you when I get home.

#25 Kwizzle

Kwizzle

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

Thank you main event!:) Im sorry for what i said and im truly sorry.

Thanks,
Kwizzle!:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users