• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Karnivore

Karnivore

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:09 PM

So I've been in the server a few days and gotten to know a few people in the clan. On the day that the update messed up mani admin, and the awp was unrestricted people were just spamming the awp. I was not among them. I was, however, among one of the people complaining about it. So I get a warning from somebody I've never seen before who said "If you dont shut the f*ck up I will ban you". Naturally, since this person had no tags, I thought it was an impostor, so my response was "Dude I don't think your an admin". Next thing I know I'm permabanned.

Later I come to find out that the person I was talking to owned the server.

I don't know if I exactly offended anybody by saying what I said, nor did I think I was being a nuissance. I honestly never believed that the person who set up the rules for the server would be breaking them himself. So for that, you have my apologies.

Basically I request to be unbanned because I didn't really get banned for any other reason besides the fact that no other courses were able to be taken.

Thanks
-Karnivore
STEAM_0:1:17452572

#2 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:46 PM

An apology is a great first step, creating an introduction would be a great follow up. You're pretty fun to play with and another one of the ones who stick on the server after hours, so here's hoping this gets resolved.

Edited by Halcomb, 16 July 2010 - 11:47 PM.

#3 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:17 AM

maybe next time you should just do as requested and play? sidenote: I will unban you when I get around to it, bit busy at the moment.

#4 Karnivore

Karnivore

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:05 PM

Thank you for unbanning me =D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users