• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Arc

Arc

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:52 PM

hi, my name is Arc. I was banned from the boss server a couple days ago out of the blue. No warning, noone said anything to me. I'm just owning it up, then in the middle of the round, BAM, I get kicked out and a message pops up that says you were banned by admin.

I can only speculate on why I was banned, but if I had to guess it would be because someone thought I was hacking. I was not broadcasting anything, or tlaking to anyone, or spamming anything, or being disrespectfull at all. I had a good score, but thats because I'm a good player, I'v been playing sence like 2003 I think. I can understand someone rage bannign me, cause I do get some crazy f*cking kills from time to time. But I'm no hacker.(if that is what I was banned for)

Now you can ask Black&White, I was in the clan he is in now. I'm sure he can vouch for me. anyway I would love to be unbanned, your server is usually full, active and fun. and it has all the things I like, as in no awp/no auto. 24/7 office, populated server. ohh yeah I almost forgot, here is my steam I.D.
0:1:3283913 thanks.

#2 Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus

Hermit

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:02 PM

You're in Elite? Well, if you didn't know why the hell you were banned,
then you probably didn't deserve it; especially, if B&W can vouch for
you. Unfortunately, only the admin who banned you can unban you
from the server.

I'm sure an admin will read your post and tell you why you were banned,
whether it was by accident or intentional. You'll just have to wait it out
man, but thanks for making the post and listing your steam id.

Good luck!

#3 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:09 PM

It was supposed to be a 30 minute. My mistake.

For the reason:

After the third person steam messaged me to spec you, I did. Around the fourth or fifth time I watched you chase down a CT who never fired/gave cause to be chased into that particular area and literally pounce around a corner, offing them with a single round to the face- I temp banned you, or at least I thought I had.

Before you say that you were prefire/checking that area, you completely ignored the usual spots and simply ran straight up to them.

Also, watching you do a 180, fire through smoke and into someone's face all the way down long hall was pretty amazing.

#4 Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus

Hermit

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:16 PM

180 and through smoke? Sh*t man, that is win lol.

#5 Arc

Arc

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:29 AM

lol, well I do do some crazy sh*t sometimes, other times I suck balls. But I dont remember offing people with a single round to the face, I usually always spray n pray if I'am rushing, running through that map. All I can say is I'm a good player--and just watch me longer then 3 minutes and I'm sure u will see my play style. :) look forward to playing with you all ageian. and no I used to be in elite. I'm thinking about trying to re-join. but being clanless has it's benifits too. anyway thanks, I'l try to re join. If I'm still banned I will post back here saying such.

this doesn't matter anymore but-I was told that shadow was the only one that could unban me. . . @_@

#6 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:26 PM

its done, have fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users