• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scroll_Lock88

Scroll_Lock88

Internetz.

• Banned
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 01:51 AM

Since the post is inevitably going to be removed ill just put the ad in here...........

I wish my computer had a pentium 4 supporter sounds f*cking awesome!

Our family decided to sell this computer, because no one in our family uses it. (We all have laptops haha).
We are selling this for a VERY cheap price right now!!! And it is better for us to sell it as soon as possible. That means
to make a quick offer and i might just accept anything you offer (but i prefer offers over $150, because JUST the HP monitor cost over $150 when we bought it). P.S: you could look up the prices of this computer it's actually pretty expensive. and we ACTUALLY DID spent around $700~$800 buying these stuff...

Well the HP-Computer includes:
- HP pavilion f1703 monitor
- HP LaserJet 1020 @WARNING: I DON'T HAVE A CABLE CONNECTION FOR THIS, IM ACTUALLY USING THE CABLE FOR MY OWN PRINTER SO THIS PRINTER JUST COMES WITH THE "PRINTER ONLY"
- HP Harman Kardon speakers -Works GREAT!!! :)
-"Absolute Keyboard" -Works both English and Korean typing!!! :) heres a link to check out the price (we bought this from korea) http://www.abko.co.k...=18434&cid=1301
-"Dynex mouse" @WARNING: The mouse may not work well, and if it doesn't it only cost around $4.00 to buy a new one online. + I did not include the price in this, I'm just giving the mouse away for free

-Samsung Magic Station CP20 (Desktop) @NOTE: This desktop had several viruses and we had to fix everything (now we dont have a single problem), as you can see in the picture below the computer engineer had opened up the side of the computer and installed a Pentium 4 supporter. It allows the computer to accelerate calculations, transactions, media processes. This desktop may look unorganized but it works perfectly fine. But it may work slow on internets depending on how good your internet connection is. And if your not fine with that, I prefer you to upgrade this desktop's CPU (which we didn't upgrade). It will allow processes like that to work MUCH more faster. And the Computer includes Microsoft Office and all that stuff. And I erased all other programs so it will be like a new computer when you use it.

Anyways thats all I have to say about this comptuer and except for all the Notes, and Warnings I put up above, everything works AMAZING! And I hope you just enjoy using this computer.

+i'll give you 2 sets of new Philips CD/DVD Discs (you could download songs or download movies into this) and a Fresh 500 Sheets Staples paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Just giving it away with the computer)

*PLEASE TEXT/CALL ME AT 616-401-8039 OR if I don't reply in both ways leave a message at 616-350-9485 and ill get to you as soon as possible =]. THANKS!!!!!!!!!
P.S: If you want to see more photos of the computer go to this link http://grandrapids.c...1973942691.html
http://grandrapids.c...1973959248.html

Posted Image

#2 (NamEless)

(NamEless)

i Suck pp woob woob!!!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 02:16 AM

haha wow.

#3 MainEvent

MainEvent