12 replies to this topic

#1 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:18 PM

Well I'm finally out of mississippi thank god. The last f*ck you I received from the state happened about a week ago 5AM driving to san antonio with all my sh*t packed in my car. Musta seen about 50 deer over 2 hours on the side of the road, and thinking, one of those motherf*ckers better not jump out. Sure enough, about 180lb buck jumped out in front of me and my audi going 65. Motherf*cker did some damage: hood is f*cking done, busted both headlights, smashed the bumper and grill, exploded the radiator which completely got demolished after impact. After I hit the dude, the hood popped up and couldnt see in front of me; all I saw/felt was the the dear hit the underside of the hood and go flying in the air ended up 40ft from where I stopped my car. Pics:

Attached File  1.jpg   302.91KB   22 downloads
Attached File  2.jpg   221.77KB   22 downloads
Attached File  3.jpg   311.13KB   20 downloads

There was deer hair stuck under the hood, in the radiator, caught in the plastic of the bumper and headlights. So I had to getta rental car, drive to san antonio and getta new rental car. Gotta fly back to Jackson, MS to pickup my car once the insurance company gets it fixed. FML, but mostly f*ck deer.

Edited by Sniprwulf, 25 January 2011 - 04:30 PM.

#2 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:55 PM

Did you at least eat em? Mmmmm Venison...

#3 shazam

shazam

Lurker

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:56 PM

you pissed off some hunter, that's a nice deer.

#4 Snookers

Snookers

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:21 PM

you pissed off some hunter, that's a nice deer.

they are overpopulated anyways.

#5 shazam

shazam

Lurker

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:22 PM

they are overpopulated anyways.

stfu with your game and wildlife argument c*nt.

Edited by shazam, 25 January 2011 - 10:22 PM.

#6 Snookers

Snookers

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:23 AM

stfu with your game and wildlife argument c*nt.

LOL wtf?

#7 shazam

shazam

Lurker

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:12 PM

LOL wtf?

:tup:

#8 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:11 PM

Did you at least eat em? Mmmmm Venison...

Funny quoate from the state trooper, "Don't mean to sound redneck.. but uhh... what're you gonna do wit dat deer der?" Laughed my balls off; 3 dudes stopped by on the hwy too and wanted to take the deer. & the f*ckin tow truck driver wanted the deer. I just want my f*cking car back lol. Trooper took the deer said they were gonna eat him then mount it.

#9 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

Funny quoate from the state trooper, "Don't mean to sound redneck.. but uhh... what're you gonna do wit dat deer der?" Laughed my balls off; 3 dudes stopped by on the hwy too and wanted to take the deer. & the f*ckin tow truck driver wanted the deer. I just want my f*cking car back lol. Trooper took the deer said they were gonna eat him then mount it.

Deer is damn tasty. Hell around here the police departments have a waiting list for hit deer. You get a call and have 30 min to get it or it becomes first come, first serve. Anytime a deer is hit around here any passer-by that stops always asks, "are you ok?" followed by, "you going to take that deer?"

#10 WiSe

WiSe

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:43 PM

Deer is damn tasty. Hell around here the police departments have a waiting list for hit deer. You get a call and have 30 min to get it or it becomes first come, first serve. Anytime a deer is hit around here any passer-by that stops always asks, "are you ok?" followed by, "you going to take that deer?"

lol they really dont care if you're ok. they just want the deer.

#11 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:45 AM

Bro, they are everywhere in the "undeveloped" portions of Orlando and I used to see them all the time when I used to drive a route through there with a friend.

Then one day I couldn't go and my friend f*cking hit something down this gigantic ass unlit road. They thought they hit a buck until they got out and checked the truck. About a billion feathers in the radiator/engine and a giant ass dent in the fender of an F150.

An owl. A f*cking owl.

#12 matthew0155

matthew0155

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:50 AM

sorry to hear about your audi.. looked pretty sweet!.

#13 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

road kill deer is the best. lol i just ate up a few pounds of some the other night. got a bit more to go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users