lostcuaz

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:36 PM

Rolling the Dice
By Lostcuaz

This is a basic task I do to help even the teams in event of server slow down, one side server being raped, or camped by one side.

I swapteam for one team, placing all players on one side. Then I balance the teams this forces an even rearrange.

This is safe if done quickly, leaves a few confused but they will figure it out at the end of the round. Also do not try this too often, only when the server is becoming heavily unbalanced and being threatened to empty the server. The other option is to turn on active auto balance but most don't like that.
A lot of players/regulars on the server don't mind it to make the game a better experience.

I have been doing this for about six month and haven't received to much complaints, let me know what you think.

#2 bl1nk2much

bl1nk2much

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:40 PM

As a regular...All for it if you give proper warning before hand that people will be switched next round or so.

#3 lostcuaz

lostcuaz

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:45 PM

Oh yeah I always voice it saying watch the teams. but no one listens to me :(

#4 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:08 AM

We used to an admin vs users round and let the auto-balance work out the rest. Usually fun for everyone but you always get a few complaints.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users