• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Hadouken

Hadouken

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:05 AM

So today in office I was banned by Halcomb. This might be a temp ban but I do not know. I am here mainly to report admin abuse for Halcomb. When I logged into the server he had everyone using scouts or he would ban them. I said "technically that's considered admin abuse" but I still bought the scout and played the begging of the round. In the side hall I pulled out my secondary and tried to kill the three people that were shooting at me. Afterwards I was banned. This is not the first time Halcomb has done something like this. I don't know who else has reported admin abuse on Halcomb but I don't tolerate any form of admin abuse when i'm playing. It ruins the fun in the game for everyone. I will be on vent if you have any questions and don't feel like asking them in the forums. Thank you.

{Awp4}Ryuuzin(Hadouken!)

#2 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:21 AM

Double !@#$%^&. You were warned. Temp ban.

Next time, listen, read and do as the admin says.

Also, that was not what you said. Ask the others on if you can remember any of that.

And to expand on this, please explain "This is not the first time Halcomb has done something like this." As I'd like to hear it.

Edited by Halcomb, 19 February 2011 - 10:23 AM.

#3 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:27 AM

but I don't tolerate any form of admin abuse when i'm playing.

lol...

#4 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:36 AM

No really this was the guy who came on and b*tches when the entire server was either scouting/knifing/etc and said, "I didn't approve this" or some sh*t. Like the entire server was going to stop what they were doing to cater to this faggot.

I asked you previously not to "switch to your secondary" or whatever the f*ck you did. You were banned and we laughed at you.

The next time I ask you to comply to a rule the entire server asked to implement, I expect you to comply. I'm not going to ruin their fun for you, c*nt.

I'm there to make sure those occupying the server have fun, not dote over one twat.

Edited by Halcomb, 19 February 2011 - 10:53 AM.

#5 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:22 PM

Just don't be a faggot, if a veteran admin such as Halcomb tells you to do something, do it, if you don't love it, leave. Don't start a pissing match which you will never win.

#6 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 01:51 AM

I'm pretty sure the server says 24/7 office, not scouts and knives. Furthermore, if anyone gave a flying f*ck about scouts and knives we'd probably have a server called 24/7 scouts and knives faggotry. I'm also pretty sure an admin is suppose to assist game play in a server and make sure the pace of the game is kept up. Also banning hackers and the like. I never read where you got to go into sever and invent whatever game YOU as the admin felt like playing.

Back when I had admin there was a whole bunch of sh*t you had to read. Plus shadow being up your ass about bans and other behavior to make sure it was warranted. Now it seems like it's more like a free-for-f*cking-all-ego-trip.

That's just my 2cents and I still love halcomb when he's being a total c*nt.

#7 SoulWind

SoulWind

Combine Elite

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:12 AM

meh, who cares, I don't really consider it admin abuse

Admittedly, if I was on, I would have just kept using guns :)

#8 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:31 AM

meh, who cares, I don't really consider it admin abuse

Admittedly, if I was on, I would have just kept using guns :)

yeah, it's not abuse, just c*nty.

#9 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:49 AM

I'm pretty sure the server says 24/7 office, not scouts and knives. Furthermore, if anyone gave a flying f*ck about scouts and knives we'd probably have a server called 24/7 scouts and knives faggotry. I'm also pretty sure an admin is suppose to assist game play in a server and make sure the pace of the game is kept up. Also banning hackers and the like. I never read where you got to go into sever and invent whatever game YOU as the admin felt like playing.

Back when I had admin there was a whole bunch of sh*t you had to read. Plus shadow being up your ass about bans and other behavior to make sure it was warranted. Now it seems like it's more like a free-for-f*cking-all-ego-trip.

That's just my 2cents and I still love halcomb when he's being a total c*nt.

Yeah, during regular hours. I highly doubt many people complained during the 2-7am mark as there's only a handful on. Half the people I find entertaining on this server play late at night, and that is no knock on any of our members, but we try to have fun late at night.

They asked for knife rounds. They asked for pump rounds. To my amazement, 16+ people asked for random gun rounds. That is amazing in itself. Hell it started when Rodian and I started using NVGs and silenced USPs and after a few they were like, "Why don't we all use usps?" Then it just became requests.

I understand the rigidity during the day, but at night, I just try to keep people playing and having fun.

We quit when a few asked to play normal guns but even then they consented to two more knife rounds.

And I understand the need to be accountable for bans, but I'm really not going to quit having a f*cking blast with a near full server because one guy comes in being a b*tch. I support Shadow and BoSS to the fullest, but take my admin if it has to be so.

Edited by Halcomb, 21 February 2011 - 03:58 AM.

#10 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:50 AM

I like when you knife halcomb, it's easier to shoot you in the face.

#11 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:09 AM

I like when you knife halcomb, it's easier to shoot you in the face.

I eat more bullets knifing than the average Mexican does selling meth.

#12 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:40 PM

I'm not so sure the average Mexican can take very many bullets...

#13 matthew0155

matthew0155

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:18 PM

I'm not so sure the average Mexican can take very many bullets...

there not 50 cent!

#14 WiSe

WiSe

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:27 PM

they do trying to hop the fence!

#15 Hadouken

Hadouken

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:52 PM

Look sorry I didn't follow "Your" rules when I entered the server. Next time I will. In case you have problems with finding me to unban my steam id is 0:0:1815138

#16 WiSe

WiSe

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:25 AM

lol...

second lol....

#17 SoulWind

SoulWind

Combine Elite

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:20 AM

this is still ongoing, lol

unbanned anyway..

#18 Hadouken

Hadouken

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:19 PM

Actually no i'm not. I tried to log in just now and i'm still banned.

#19 WiSe

WiSe

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:22 PM

wrong section anyways.

#20 SoulWind

SoulWind

Combine Elite

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:39 PM

well that steamid isn't in the ban list..

Is STEAM_0:0:18151538 yours? that's the only one close to the one you posted.. (notice the extra 5)

Edited by SoulWind, 03 March 2011 - 10:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users