6 replies to this topic

#1 Frenemy

Frenemy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:17 PM

STEAM_0:1:1724808

I'm sort of a regular on your servers. I had forgotten my mouse wheel is also set as voice chat for CS:S I was speaking to my friends on EVE online through Teamspeak. I wasn't aware that I was mic spamming my music (my mic happens to be next to my speakers)

Forgive my stupidity - I'd like an unban please!

#2 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:35 PM

teamspeak? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

#3 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:27 PM

teamspeak? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

EvE loves teamspeak for some fucking reason, largest alliances in the game use it, pisses me off.

#4 FreeKeyChain

FreeKeyChain

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:31 AM

you pissed lostcuaz off with your music.

#5 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:47 PM

EvE loves teamspeak for some fucking reason, largest alliances in the game use it, pisses me off.

that's because you're a tool and cannot think critically before making a post, you do realize Vent has proprietary license and has a fee per slots, where as teamspeak allows you to host your own 250(or maybe it was 500) slot server for free provided you have someplace to host it (read 7$ / month VPS).

the Ventrilo "alternative" to that... probably comes close to 150+/month. you cannot say that's logical when you have about 500-1000+ players in said alliance not counting blue ops.

edit: just looked it up, a 400 slot server is 300+ per month.

#6 Frenemy

Frenemy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 05:04 PM

Unbanned now. Thanks!

#7 Killian

Killian

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:05 PM

that's because you're a tool and cannot think critically before making a post, you do realize Vent has proprietary license and has a fee per slots, where as teamspeak allows you to host your own 250(or maybe it was 500) slot server for free provided you have someplace to host it (read 7$ / month VPS).

the Ventrilo "alternative" to that... probably comes close to 150+/month. you cannot say that's logical when you have about 500-1000+ players in said alliance not counting blue ops.

edit: just looked it up, a 400 slot server is 300+ per month.

Yeah I understand that it costs a whole lot less, just ts in general I really dislike, ts3 isn't too bad though, I don't have to do it anymore since NC is dieing and Im leaving haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users