• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SON_OF_BAD

SON_OF_BAD

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:18 PM

I was banned the only evidence that i've seen is two kills in smoke, reposting from other thread

I call hax.

sonofbadsonofbadsonofbad STEAM_0:0:32589948

Demo

Edit: Prior to me recording the demo he was constantly shooting people through smoke and spraying entire clips of AK47 ammo and getting 4 head shots in a row.

Getting people through smoke is in no way hacking. Its common sense that people throw smoke to conceal movement, you use intuition, aim at head level where they'll run through and prefire spam away. If you see muzzle flashes fire where the flashes are, if a grenade flys out of the smoke fire where the grenade came from, and sometimes you get lucky.

The "spraying entire clips of AK47 ammo and getting 4 head shots in a row." This isn't anything special either. Throw down some flashes and spray down some people and close range, you cant NOT get a headshot if your run into the guy point blank and fire into their head. I wast getting any ridiculous long range spraydowns they were all in either t spawn with me hiding in smoke, or flashing and jumping into side hall.

The whole session i was somewhere around 2.2-2.4 kd my overall kd is below that. I wasn't doing anything amazing just playing with common sense and experience furthermore I play dxlevel 81 800x600 120hz refresh with a good cevo/esea legal config which can be provided if necessary. You can see movement through smoke its not alot but its there, if it comes too it ill gladly provide what it looks like from my perspective, along with demos or whatever else you need. I've used this config in ESEA and CEVO so im not exploiting any settings that aren't legit.

I dont wanna come off as a prick, but i know the game, ive played it for years, i have over 2000+ hours combined from past accounts, ive played cevo and esea, doing anything ive done thats used as evidence here for "hacking" in those leagues is common place. I play on office for fun and to screw around, and your server is one of the few left which is populated with a fun crowd, thats why im bothering to contest it, i really hope that you guys hold me innocent until proven guilty, because i dont see 2 kills through smoke in demo and then a description of other kills as sufficient.

Edited by SON_OF_BAD, 03 July 2011 - 08:28 PM.

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:12 AM

sorry for the trouble, unbanned sir.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users