• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Inverted Nipples

Inverted Nipples

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:43 AM

i was just banned for 60 minutes from whatever admin was on at 1:38am.

i was banned after shooting thru some smoke down main hall. i don't know if the admin thought i was hacking or what the deal was, but i did absolutely nothing to deserve a ban.

my score was something near 150:65, so i don't know how the hell he thought i was hacking. seriously. thank you for keeping me off your server for 60 minutes for no reason.

next time, observe or something and realize that I'M NOT A HACKER. i apologize if i seem a little salty right now, but it's because i am for being wrongfully banned.

if an admin reads this before then next hour, can you please unban me. i'd like to continue playing
thank you :)

-Inverted Nipples

P.S. love the server

Edited by Inverted Nipples, 04 July 2011 - 12:48 AM.

#2 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:25 AM

He was banned for less than an hour. Half the server bitches about him and I just toss him. Temp.

If we could host Cal Z it'd be fine for me to spec and demo him, but we don't and we were losing spaces.

Edited by Halcomb, 04 July 2011 - 10:01 AM.

#3 Inverted Nipples

Inverted Nipples

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:47 AM

they "bitch" about me? why?

and that's not really the best way to handle it. talk to me about whatever the "problem" is before you up and ban me without any kind of a warning, which i'm assuming is just the fact that i've been on a hot streak and have had a good kdr

and it was not less than an hour. i checked console. it was a 60 minute ban.

Edited by Inverted Nipples, 04 July 2011 - 11:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users