• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Tayres

Tayres

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 10:13 PM

ah thanks trickz...thats great...helped me a lot, too bad i have to kill u in cs tho :1:

#22 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 10:16 PM

you gonna take that from him...?

#23 Tayres

Tayres

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 10:18 PM

yes he is

#24 babyghost

babyghost

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 01:01 PM

xbox360 has already said it will be between 250-300.  the ps3 is thinking around 500 but no more than that. the graphics are the same and online will be bigger on xbox...more players and more things you can do at xbox market place.  you can get movies and games and go on the internet and listen to music on xbox360. they want it to be the only thing in the living room.  the ps3 is better technology wise. its a little faster and has more memory but not a noticable ammount.  on a compare page i read in a forum it says ps3 can do more but is hard to use.  as for the games it depends what you like.  the more tactical shooting games you can trust on xbox. and the more unrealistic but fastpaced games will be on ps3.  both will be great i may get both or my roomate may get one or the other.  both are almost the same tho.  theres not as much info on ps3 tho but it still has over a year.  the xbox will be 64 players and online is free. id recommend just wait and see what games are launched with the xbox before saying no to ps3. :tup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are a fanboy of the worst kind. And your lack of information is astounding. For one the ps3 is a hell of alot more powerful than the xbox 360, that's why half the industry is calling it xbox 1.5 . As for price ps3 is rumored to retail when it arrives for under $400. And as for online sony is takeing it alot more serious. And where o where did u get the idea the the games on ps3 will be unrealistic and fast paced.Tip: before you start to talk get the facts... I don't know all the facts but I would recomend a wait and see kind of view..By the way unreal tournement 2007 is coming for ps3 and that will be 64 players online.....

#25 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 01:33 PM

i'm waiting for the revolution!

#26 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 02:04 PM

You are a fanboy of the worst kind. And your lack of information is astounding. For one the ps3 is a hell of alot more powerful than the xbox 360, that's why half the industry is calling it xbox 1.5 . As for price ps3 is rumored to retail when it arrives for under $400. And as for online sony is takeing it alot more serious. And where o where did u get the idea the the games on ps3 will be unrealistic and fast paced.Tip: before you start to talk get the facts... I don't know all the facts but I would recomend a wait and see kind of view..By the way unreal tournement 2007 is coming for ps3 and that will be 64 players online.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree and knew that about what derek was posting, but i just didnt feel like correcting him, he was on such a roll :20:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users