• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 UndeadĐeviL

UndeadĐeviL

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:53 PM

I used to play in BoSS office server quite a lot, probably some of you know me, for I still know some of you.
I don't remember much about the ban situation. My memory is quite faded, but I think I remember that BoSS|Krillon (I do apologize for any name misspelling) was there at the time when I got banned. I did get banned in this server several times. though they were 5-10 minutes long, but this one was permanent. I'm not sure what got me banned, but I do apologize for any mouth talking with the admin, but that's probably not it.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23364944

Please reconsider,
Thank you for your time.

Edited by UndeadĐeviL, 14 March 2012 - 08:54 PM.

#2 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

Ok so I researched your steam ID, you have been banned from at least 5 other servers but are also ranked in many others. Your steam ID is 7 digits long and you have logged over 2000 hours of gametime in CSS. With a steam ID that old you probably would have been vac banned by valve if you were a dirty hacker.

Which begs the question.. why were you banned here and by whom? You are probably just a good player with a shit attitude. The fact is our office server is full 24/7 with regular players and community members, so sometimes just getting into the server, even for me as an admin, can be challenging. So basically don't be a douche, our server is populated with cool people who enjoy each others company...

Since you took the time to post here and request an unban, I don't have a problem with that unless another admin objects.. SO unless someone tells me otherwise I will unban you tomorrow at this time.

Thanks,

e

Krillon LOL I'm gonna start calling him that.

#3 UndeadĐeviL

UndeadĐeviL

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:50 PM

Thanks for replying, but I'm still banned.

Krillon LOL I'm gonna start calling him that.

Seems like I misspelled :/

#4 UndeadĐeviL

UndeadĐeviL

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:23 AM

Never mind, I am now unbanned. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users