• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 t4ker

t4ker

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 03:29 PM

I need to be unbanned. I was playing on the server around 4 o'clock today. Someone joined, changed their name to my name (T4KeR) and then started hacking. I was banned a few seconds later. If you look on the server logs you will see that I wasnt the one hacking.

Thanks for your help,
-T4Ker
my steam ID is 1201586

#2 ThugLife

ThugLife

Old School

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 04:34 PM

negative on that...

#3 t4ker

t4ker

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 03:28 PM

negative on that...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What do you mean "Negative on that" ?
Look at the logs, ask vampire I have played with him quite alot. I dont hack. Why would I wait till I have the top score on the server then put on a speed hack?. If you look at the server log you will see a person join, change their name to t4ker, then kill 10 people with a speed hack the next round.

I like playing on your servers. If I was a hacker using a speed hack, dont you think I would just move to another server and not care about be banned from yours? The logs will show you what I say is true.

-T4KeR

#4 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 03:37 PM

not up to us. its up to Shadow.

#5 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 03:44 PM

yo,i got on that server and u had a mad score and getting loadz of headshots...and evry1 was calling u hacker so if sum1 did ban u im not surprized...my internet disconnected or i wud of probably bannned u!!!!!!!

im not saying u were hacking...but i looked that way!!!!!

Edited by ashbash, 08 June 2005 - 03:46 PM.

#6 t4ker

t4ker

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 10:46 PM

yo,i got on that server and u had a mad score and getting loadz of headshots...and evry1 was calling u hacker so if sum1 did ban u im not surprized...my internet disconnected or i wud of probably bannned u!!!!!!!

im not saying u were hacking...but i looked that way!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow thanks man. You would of banned me for doing good. Thats great, maybe I should just move on to a new server if thats the type of server you run. People with that type of attitude are how the massive witch hunts in the betas killed alot of very good clans (the ones that really didnt cheat). I rarely get headshots so I dont have a clue what "Loadz of headshots" your talking about. Check the logs and actually watch how I play before calling me a hacker. I just play hard and smart not exactly walking into a room killing everyone with headshots.

-T4KeR

Edited by t4ker, 08 June 2005 - 10:46 PM.

#7 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 11:07 PM

Thats great, maybe I should just move on to a new server if thats the type of server you run.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great idea. :tup:

#8 t4ker

t4ker

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 07:20 AM

Great idea. :tup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Great Idea :tup: " Honestly man how much more queer of a post can you make?, Dumbass. Honestly if you r going to ban me for just doing better then you, thats pretty retarded. I would just quit cs if someone doing better then me turned me into that much of a pussy.

No offense meant by that comment, just defending myself against the retards of this earth (The ones that need to get the sh*t knocked out of them by a nice BIG FING STICK)

-T4KeR

#9 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 11:45 AM

"Great Idea  :tup: " Honestly man how much more queer of a post can you make?, Dumbass. Honestly if you r going to ban me for just doing better then you, thats pretty retarded. I would just quit cs if someone doing better then me turned me into that much of a pussy.

No offense meant by that comment, just defending myself against the retards of this earth (The ones that need to get the sh*t knocked out of them by a nice BIG FING STICK)

-T4KeR

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha I would f*cking own you noob. You don't do better then me, and you couldn't if you tried. I'd rape you 10 ways from Tuesday you silly little b*tch.

Oh, wait, but no offense, huh? pffft Run along now little boy before I verbally rape the sh*t out of you.

#10 t4ker

t4ker

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 11:53 AM

haha I would f*cking own you noob. You don't do better then me, and you couldn't if you tried. I'd rape you 10 ways from Tuesday you silly little b*tch.

Oh, wait, but no offense, huh? pffft Run along now little boy before I verbally rape the sh*t out of you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Verbally rape the f*ck out of me. Wow angry words from such a little piece of crap. Own me, your own clanmate just said he would have kicked me for doing better than him and stood up for him. So you allready said you sucked at the game. So which is it you suck at the game or your a moron who cant remember what he wrote a day ago.

*Yawn*

Idiots are mans version of the cockroach. Only a bit more annoying.

-T4KeR

#11 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 11:59 AM

Verbally rape the f*ck out of me. Wow angry words from such a little piece of crap. Own me, your own clanmate just said he would have kicked me for doing better than him and stood up for him. So you allready said you sucked at the game. So which is it you suck at the game or your a moron who cant remember what he wrote a day ago.

*Yawn*

Idiots are mans version of the cockroach. Only a bit more annoying.

-T4KeR

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Angry? hahaha I'm not angry, i'm just having fun with your obvious lack of intelligence. I never said I suck at the game. I'm a lot better then you, thats a fact you f*cking noob. I don't care what any of my "clanmates" said. This was between you and me, with your lame ass come back trying unsuccessfully to call me a queer. You got nothing for me. I AM intellectually superior to you. You suck, and are not even worth my time.

Look, its lunch time. Better go latch onto your momma's tit b*tch. :tup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users