15 replies to this topic

#1 Rooftops

Rooftops

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

I banned user ZACHandBEANS [STEAM_0:0:52676646] for an obvious aimbot. During which (and I have demo'd) ckap [STEAM_0:1:22856343] said "well I use iniuria". He was complaining after ZACH was banned, and after speccing him I decided he was hacking as well. It sealed the deal when he said "then how come you haven't banned me or ALEXandBEANS [STEAM_0:0:52684554] for norecoil, doesn't my screen shake?". So I banned him, and watched ALEX to make sure he was also norecoiling.

Demos

#2 andBEANS

andBEANS

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:22 PM

Tru dat dude! You caught us fair and square!

Signed,
-ckap
-ZACH
-ALEX

#3 Zach

Zach

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

Yeah I was the Zachlikesbeans guy and I wasn't cheating. My word doesn't mean much but i really don't care if it doesn't get lifted. I had a good time playing in the server while it lasted. I want to thank the admin for properly looking into the situation before banning us. Totally fair the way he handled things by taking a demo, having it reviewed instead of just going off of his instinct.

I'm being completely sarcastic.

#4 andBEANS

andBEANS

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

Like I said, you caught us fair and square! It's not like ckap had 1770 hours of css, not like Zach's been playing since the game came out, and not like Alex is a 7dig! We gotta be cheetsin cause we killed you man!

#5 Rooftops

Rooftops

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:06 PM

As I said, I banned you based on what I was seeing and what was being said in chat, along with the general feedback from the server. I took demos before any banning, and they're here for other admins and the owner to review. If they decide otherwise, you'll be unbanned.

Also, congrats ckap on having ~1.8k hours on CS:S. I have 1.7k. Whoopdiedo.

#6 Ozzy

Ozzy

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:15 AM

Hacking CSS is so cool, I'd love to download a program to do that.

Edited by Ozzy, 18 September 2012 - 10:54 AM.

#7 andBEANS

andBEANS

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

Just curious, has anyone actually watched the demos? ckap said he watched them and saw nothing of particular interest.

#8 Zach

Zach

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

Hacking CSS is so cool, I'd love to download a program to do that.

Just because you're awful at a 10 year old video game doesn't mean anyone who is better than you is cheating.

People like you are killing this game.

#9 andBEANS

andBEANS

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

Just because you're awful at a 10 year old video game doesn't mean anyone who is better than you is cheating.

People like you are killing this game.

This.

At this point, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't care if we get our bans lifted, you guys blow so much we'd avoid your servers like the plague anyway.

#10 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:14 PM

ahh, the cuties are back! Zach is not a bad guy actually.. These dudes play in esea and other league type servers, while they can be annoying at times I don't think they hack. google their steam ID's you will see they are ranked on some, banned from others, etc.

I did have to LOL though. This is the 3rd time you guys have been banned.

#11 Rooftops

Rooftops

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

ahh, the cuties are back! Zach is not a bad guy actually.. These dudes play in esea and other league type servers, while they can be annoying at times I don't think they hack. google their steam ID's you will see they are ranked on some, banned from others, etc.

I did have to LOL though. This is the 3rd time you guys have been banned.

Thanks eRoc for the info, and if that's the case then I'll get around to unbanning them if no one has by the time I'm on. Although honestly, I'm not a fan of the attitude they're giving, but it's not my decision to ban them for being immature. I understand the annoyance of being banned for being good, but there's no need to act so childish.

#12 FKurz :GpK

FKurz :GpK

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:24 AM

Hi! Alex here! Just saying here I liked playing on your server while I had the chance :p now all 3 of my accounts are banned :c

zach and I just love to have fun! It gets annoying when ever server we go in we get yelled at by smelly kids for hacking :/

I hate showering so much

#13 Rooftops

Rooftops

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:29 PM

Hi! Alex here! Just saying here I liked playing on your server while I had the chance :p now all 3 of my accounts are banned :c

zach and I just love to have fun! It gets annoying when ever server we go in we get yelled at by smelly kids for hacking :/

I hate showering so much

Glad to hear you like the server. You'll be unbanned by the end of the night.

#14 FKurz :GpK

FKurz :GpK

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

Glad to hear you like the server. You'll be unbanned by the end of the night.

really? Awesome man, here are my 3 IDs.

0:0:9719768
0:0:7339113
0:0:52684554

#15 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

Thanks eRoc for the info, and if that's the case then I'll get around to unbanning them if no one has by the time I'm on. Although honestly, I'm not a fan of the attitude they're giving, but it's not my decision to ban them for being immature. I understand the annoyance of being banned for being good, but there's no need to act so childish.

I banned em once myself, trust me I can understand where you're coming from. What I don't understand is, why or how our server became such a magnet for trolling clans. It never seems to stop. These dudes (the cuties) are actually reasonable people compared to some of the others. (blood mafia, the downies, etc.) The pattern is, lets all get into vent, stack the teams with our bros and ghost, rag on the server, be annoying, sing songs, goad players into scrimming, blah blah blah. I just don't get it.

Ultimately the trolls will just tire themselves out and go back to hiding under bridges and scaring children. The last few weeks have been better so lets hope it stays that way. Good work Rooftops that was legit.

#16 Rooftops

Rooftops

Combine Soldier

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:54 PM

I banned em once myself, trust me I can understand where you're coming from. What I don't understand is, why or how our server became such a magnet for trolling clans. It never seems to stop. These dudes (the cuties) are actually reasonable people compared to some of the others. (blood mafia, the downies, etc.) The pattern is, lets all get into vent, stack the teams with our bros and ghost, rag on the server, be annoying, sing songs, goad players into scrimming, blah blah blah. I just don't get it.

Ultimately the trolls will just tire themselves out and go back to hiding under bridges and scaring children. The last few weeks have been better so lets hope it stays that way. Good work Rooftops that was legit.

Honestly, the reason we get trolls and clans is because the server is very lax about rules and enforcement. It's a community server; if you want to come play you're always welcome. The only real enforced rules are hacking and occasionally camping long snipe. Between that and the lack of admins on 24/7, it does leave a pretty welcome face for all. Although, I don't think that's a bad thing, I think it's what makes the server good.

really? Awesome man, here are my 3 IDs.

0:0:9719768
0:0:7339113
0:0:52684554

I'm only going to unban your last steam ID, since it was the one I banned. If you want to get the others, you'll have to talk to the admins that banned you or the server owner. :F

Also, I just wiped my computer and have to reinstall CSS so bear with me a day

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users