17 replies to this topic

#1 punkyy

punkyy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

Hey!

So I dont know if this got posted correctly, but I do see Admin abuse as some form of cheat so I bet it will fit here anyway.

Today 12/12/12 the admin iS.AnonymousNck was admin abusing to his will without giving out warnings. I have times before documented when he did this, but I have never posted because I didn't have proof, screenshots or videoes, this time I have a video and a screenshot. I have a video from a long time ago, but YouTube would not accept it, something about it being the wrong file. Anyway, here's the other documentations:

"Admin iS.AnonymousNck is admin abusing to his advantage, he is slaying people without reason, even though they are moving. He did it to me the other day (16 July-2012) when I was the last one against 2 T's, he slayed me while I was shooting. He kicks and ban people to his liking even though they most of the time, did nothing at all. Today(17 July- 2012), on the server, he blinded everyone but him, so he went around knifing people going "Wicked Sick", which is hard to get. Conclusion is, that he is admin abusing to his liking, and he doesn't say shit on the server, or give people warnings."

and

"There is an admin on the 24/7 Office BOSS server, who today the 22 of October admin abused (links below for recorded proof), more then acceptable. He goes by the name AnonymousNck, and his Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:39824773 34:35 54 0 active.

He have been on the server before where he also have been admin abusing. I , and many others, would appreciate if this person got his Admin taken away, or got completly banned off from the server."

SORRY about the wall of text. Below is links to two videos, and one screenshot is attached.

--> 1 min in
--> 0:27 in

Attached File  screenshot-proof.jpg   171.55KB   17 downloads

//punkyy

#2 OptimusGrind

OptimusGrind

Lurker

• Server Admin
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

I see no problem here.

#3 punkyy

punkyy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

How do you not see any problem? He was slaying an moving person, twice. First time when he was in spawn, but he just started moving. Second time when he was inside by 1:30, from Garage. And also that he muted someone without warnings what so ever.

Edited by punkyy, 14 December 2012 - 06:17 PM.

#4 punkyy

punkyy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

Im going to attach some screenshots that I took of the video that I could not upload on YouTube, to prove that he have done more shit then that. I can only upload one screenshot at a time, becuase all of them are around 200kb, and yes they are JPG. But I didn't want to make the picture itself smaller becuase you wouldn't be able to see the details.

Screenshot 1: Everyone is drugged, and as you can see iS AnonymousNck is there.

Attached Files

#5 punkyy

punkyy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

Screenshot 2: Admin decided to burn everyone, including the CT team. iS AnonymousNck was not burned

Attached Files

#6 punkyy

punkyy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

Screenshot 3: people are still burned, as you can see on the rader, 3 people have died, and the ones alive keep buying armor.

Attached Files

#7 punkyy

punkyy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

Screenshot 4: Someone accused Hoon of being the admin abuser, Hoon leaves and the shit continues. iS AnonymousNck is still on the server

Attached Files

#8 punkyy

punkyy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

Screenshot 5: A more detailed look on who got burned, with the help of console. As you can see, Hoon was burned, but iS AnonymousNck is not.

Attached Files

#9 punkyy

punkyy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Screenshot 6: A screenshot to prove that iS AnonymousNck is still on the server. Hoon is not

Attached Files

#10 punkyy

punkyy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

Screenshot 7: Admin for no apparent reason decided to ban a person without warning.

Attached Files

#11 punkyy

punkyy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

Screenshot 8: Admin blinded player Jedi, without reason, and before this he also got drugged, hence my screen being tilted. I just watched Jedi after being killed, and clicked out of him.

NOTE!: all the screenshots are in order after the video itself. If you want even more proof I can make a video out of the video that I have, but that will result in a much more shitty quality.

Hopefully this will prove my point... iS AnonymousNck is a admin abuser, and it happens everytime he is on the server.

//punkyy

Attached Files

#12 Wildchild

Wildchild

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

Hey!

So I dont know if this got posted correctly, but I do see Admin abuse as some form of cheat so I bet it will fit here anyway.

Today 12/12/12 the admin iS.AnonymousNck was admin abusing to his will without giving out warnings. I have times before documented when he did this, but I have never posted because I didn't have proof, screenshots or videoes, this time I have a video and a screenshot. I have a video from a long time ago, but YouTube would not accept it, something about it being the wrong file. Anyway, here's the other documentations:

"Admin iS.AnonymousNck is admin abusing to his advantage, he is slaying people without reason, even though they are moving. He did it to me the other day (16 July-2012) when I was the last one against 2 T's, he slayed me while I was shooting. He kicks and ban people to his liking even though they most of the time, did nothing at all. Today(17 July- 2012), on the server, he blinded everyone but him, so he went around knifing people going "Wicked Sick", which is hard to get. Conclusion is, that he is admin abusing to his liking, and he doesn't say shit on the server, or give people warnings."

and

"There is an admin on the 24/7 Office BOSS server, who today the 22 of October admin abused (links below for recorded proof), more then acceptable. He goes by the name AnonymousNck, and his Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:39824773 34:35 54 0 active.

He have been on the server before where he also have been admin abusing. I , and many others, would appreciate if this person got his Admin taken away, or got completly banned off from the server."

SORRY about the wall of text. Below is links to two videos, and one screenshot is attached.

--> 1 min in
--> 0:27 in

Attached File  screenshot-proof.jpg   171.55KB   17 downloads

//punkyy

#13 Wildchild

Wildchild

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

Yeah every time this guy 'iS.AnonymousNck' is on the server hes abusing something within at least 5 minutes of him joining, its pissing me and everyone off in the server that is a regular. I've been playing on the server for about 8-9 months now and every time he was on in that span he was trying to abuse someone... i say revoke his admin and i wont be the only person to say that as well. to Optimusgrind you must be his friend or something cause that's a huge problem; even if he's just trying to have a laugh no one else is, its absolute bull shit and admin abuse to quite a large extent.

#14 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

I dont think that was nick, because I removed his admin yesterday.

#15 Wildchild

Wildchild

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

thanks for that Shadow, he really abused the hell out of that ability, i appreciate it :)
what time yesterday? maybe he did it before? or somehow got them back?

#16 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

fuck if I know, next time type status in console when its happening and copy/paste all the steamID's to a post here plz.

#17 punkyy

punkyy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:23 AM

Hey Shadow!

All of the screenshots are old, I made that video around Agust or something. I just needed more proof so I took screenshots of that video. The first post on this topic was a recent video from just a week ago.

But thank you for revoking his admin!

#18 1911.So.Mote.It.Be

1911.So.Mote.It.Be

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

He, well lets just say, likes to play around when he is on. :muaha:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users