#1 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 01:06 AM

http://www.purevolum...wholewheatbread

i told some of you guys abt this on vent earlier tonight, but i felt i had to share it. if yer reading this before u visit the link, please be aware that this is NOT a hoax, and that is TOTALLY real. This band played last night in my area, and the music is def. impressive if yer into the punk scen like myself

:tup: :weee: :1:

#2 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 11:34 AM

Badass. They definately have talent. I may go see them in Rochester, NY.

#3 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 02:39 PM

yea they def ARE the band and they def DO HAVE talent....like i said i was surpirsed at first, but i ordered the cd(cuz i cant find anything online :tup: )

#4 angrybrit

angrybrit

Shinobi of Tina's body

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 04:42 PM

They need to learn to dress first. Then learn to sing. :tired:

#5 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:37 PM

black punk rockers..... :wtf:

#6 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 09:34 PM

dude thats a f*ckin christian band

#7 angrybrit

angrybrit

Shinobi of Tina's body

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 02:31 PM

dude thats a f*ckin christian band

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So?

At least it's better than gangsta rap/hip hip/hippie stuff. :20: :muaha:

#8 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:16 AM

I went too see a band with a friend. The band was a christian band on the same label as the before metioned band. They were all stuck up arrogant assholes. Typical christians. Afraid of going to hell so they act perfect in public and worship a storybook character. Christians are funny. :20:

#9 angrybrit

angrybrit

Shinobi of Tina's body

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:33 AM

I went too see a band with a friend. The band was a hip hop band on the same label as the before metioned band. They were all stuck up arrogant assholes. Typical hippies. Afraid of going to school so they act perfect in public and worship a degenerate lifestyle. Wiggers are funny. :20:

#10 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 01:21 AM

:20: LOL :20:

I guess you're making fun of me. So ill point out a few things. Rap sucks. I live a pretty normal life (minus the whole worshiping a person who never existed). I dress normal. I might be afraid of going to school, but thats because of my social anxiety and depression. I am the furthest thing from a wigger. If you mean people who don't like to get f*cked in the ass by their government, churches, etc when you say degenerate, i guess i would fall into that category. I was just pointing out that i hate christian bands. I cannot relate to songs about how much jesus loves the little children. I was forced to go to church as a kid. Learning much about the christian religion and then thinking for myself i decided that it wasnt for me. Nothing better that getting my ass out of bed after a night of heavy drinking and going to worship good ol' jesus christ. Boy sounds like fun!

#11 angrybrit

angrybrit

Shinobi of Tina's body

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 07:28 PM

I was actually like you when I was a youngin'. IMO there is some truth in Jesus mumbo jumbo and it shouldn't be regarded as "Ima thinking for myself so I am shutting religion outta my life."

#12 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 09:34 PM

I dont shut religion out of my life. I believe there is a god but i do not think the bible has anything to do with it. I believe the bible is part story part philosophy. Good morals can come from the bible but good morals can come from other places too. Why would i want to worship someone that says "worship and believe in me or go to hell..... where you will suffer for all eternity." Faith has nothing to do with that. Thats fear. This universe obviously didnt just appear here. someone put it here. I have no clue who. Neither does anybody else. all we have to go by are a bunch of f*cking books. Ill just sit here and believe in my own personal god. Which makes more since than any other religion out there.

#13 MoToRhEaD

MoToRhEaD

I'm 2 sexy for this forum

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 07:21 PM

not bad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users