3 replies to this topic

#1 Life

Life

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hello BoSS gamers -

I'm life. I've been playing on the css office server frequently lately and have enjoyed myself: the server is always populated and the people seem very nice. anyway, I just got banned - not sure for what. I suspect it's for killing a lot of people. If you want proof that I'm a legit player, here's my ESEA profile as well as a legit proof link if you care. I've been playing since 2007, been on many teams, played with many good players on the best anti cheat that the game has to offer. I'm on break from college now and no longer play in leagues. anyway.

I'm sorry about all this confusion, but I really do want to continue to play on your servers and support you guys. could I please at least get a demo or some sort of explanation? thanks so much guys.

cheers and merry christmas.

Life

STEAM_0:0:18228807

http://play.esea.net/users/383973

http://www.legit-pro...ry=0:0:18228807

Edited by Life, 26 December 2012 - 11:27 AM.

#2 GENTLEMEN!

GENTLEMEN!

Lurker

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:00 AM

I have no idea who banned you or why. But I have seen you in the server at least once and I did spec you a few times out of curiosity. You looked legit to me, very good, but legit. I vote unban, but I have no idea how much my vote counts for.

#3 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

Since you took the time to post here and gave proof of your leetness, I will unban you. Also because GENTLEMEN! told me to.

#4 Life

Life

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

Since you took the time to post here and gave proof of your leetness, I will unban you. Also because GENTLEMEN! told me to.

Thanks so much, man. Very much appreciated. See you around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users