• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Birddog

Birddog

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

Hello, my name is Alan, and I frequent the 24/7 Office server. I have gone by several names, from 'Not Bruce Wayne' to 'The American'. My names are usually humorous and I often talk into the mic like Batman. I frequented the server often, and I often got along with most people.

But when I logged on, I was promptly banned by an admin whom I can not identify, nor could I get a reason out of it. After discussing it with Biscuits & Gravy, she said that she would not be able to do so. So here I am, asking you to help me get back to my favorite server, and if I was banned for a peculiar reason, that I shall rectify whatever I did and cease doing so.

Thank you very much for your consideration in reading this message.

- Alan 

"Taxmaster". 

#2 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

I do not remember the persons name, but i did ban someone a few nights ago...for mic spamming. I had asked like 3-4 rounds in a row to stop they never answered, then kicked said person, they came back and continued spamming i asked again to stop they ignored me i banned them (if they didnt hear me ask that there mic spamming was to loud then getting kicked should of set a flag). Then about 20 minutes later biscuts asked me about it, and i snapped a little but asked her not to question me. I honestly only ban hackers 99% of the time but some people can not be helped and the server is better without this child.

#3 Birddog

Birddog

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

I do not remember the persons name, but i did ban someone a few nights ago...for mic spamming. I had asked like 3-4 rounds in a row to stop they never answered, then kicked said person, they came back and continued spamming i asked again to stop they ignored me i banned them (if they didnt hear me ask that there mic spamming was to loud then getting kicked should of set a flag). Then about 20 minutes later biscuts asked me about it, and i snapped a little but asked her not to question me. I honestly only ban hackers 99% of the time but some people can not be helped and the server is better without this child.

I do not recall saying 'Damn!' as Mic-spamming. Also, there is a significant difference between me talking and playing music. You were the one, I recall. There were no warnings, there were no messages, no obvious sign that I was in the wrong. And do not assume that I am a child, either. I got kicked, when I was spectating  not saying a single word, and I would ask that next time you should honestly think about asking me instead of just banning me from a server I frequent often and for the most part am well-liked. ;

And when I came back, I asked why I was kicked, and I was promptly banned. 

You sir, are neither considerate nor a good admin if you do not even take responsibility for your actions and bastardize people by calling them children when you act like a child yourself. 

#4 Birddog

Birddog

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

And for the record, I have never been this treated by any of the BOSS community members in this fashion. 

#5 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

Like i said i was not sure if you were the said person. And honestly i never treat anyone bad or disrespectful. The person i banned was mic spamming and they could not hear my requests and did not read the chat. After they got kicked they came in and did the same thing. If that is not what happened then i was not the person that banned you. I have been a member since 2005 and a great admin the whole time. You can ask 90% of the members i only ban people the need it.         If i was the person that banned you sorry, but everything i have said is true. If you do not mic spam, and do not act disrespectful i will unban you post your ID, and no name calling.  Calling me out will not help your case. The person i banned was playing, not in spec, and i never mic spam or act out i am 35 yrs old and have no reason to lie, so maybe it was someone else that banned you. So either you are a liar or i banned a different person. Have a Great Day!!!!!

#6 Birddog

Birddog

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

I would like to apologize deeply on my behalf for my false accusations and hasty judgments towards you. 

Please accept my apology and my sincerest thanks for your patience throughout this process. 

#7 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

I need you steam ID and you will be unbanned. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users