Photo

if you could request a game to be made...

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 10:18 PM

i figured a lot of people here have been playing games for a long time and theres a lot of classic old school games that i wish they would bring back, not necessarily remaking an old game but continuing the game.

if i could request a game to be made, i would want soldier of fortune 3. sof2 was so much fun online. im suprised activision hasnt announced a sof 3 bc a few years ago sof2 was one of the most pop games and still is.

#2 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 10:43 PM

i figured a lot of people here have been playing games for a long time and theres a lot of classic old school games that i wish they would bring back, not necessarily remaking an old game but continuing the game.
if i could request a game to be made, i would want soldier of fortune 3.  sof2 was so much fun online. im suprised activision hasnt announced a sof 3 bc a few years ago sof2 was one of the most pop games and still is.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SoF & SoF2 are the sh*t. SoF1 was the first game I stared playing online. Damn, that was a long time ago. Probably around '99. I was a leader of {eC*K}. I went by {eC*K}Doonker at first, then {eC*K}Goon. We were pretty good. In SoF1, we raped. I still remember the day the SoF2 beta was released. I took off from work. lol In SoF2, we were real good, but 2 was so much bigger then 1, so there were many more clans to compete with.

Then one day during a ladder tourney match in SoF2 (which we were kicking ass in), we started fighting and the clan slowly dissapated over about a week period. I stopped playing SoF2 all together. I kinda miss it. But I swore from then on I would not join another clan. Too much hard work to be so quickly flushed down the toilet over bullsh*t. I helped run that clan and pay for servers for 2 f*cking years.

Anyway, yeah SoF3 would be badass. I think it will happen. Maybe in another year or 2. And when it does, i'll be the first in line. :tup:

#3 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 07:29 AM

i was always thinkin about somethin that would be pretty cool. like if the rockstar team that made grand theft auto had like a contest or something and whoever won would get a mini-personalized game of grand theft auto that was based on their town or whatever. it'll obviously never happen would be pretty cool to go around someplace that i kno.

Edited by IWantWhiteCastle, 09 June 2005 - 07:30 AM.

#4 angrybrit

angrybrit

Shinobi of Tina's body

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 01:22 PM

Tie-Fighter versus X-Wing with 512 player servers.

Then we go down to Naboo to scope out some hot chicks. :1: :grin:

#5 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 01:32 PM

angry brit, you will be in game design some day i gurantee it :tup: uh about the chicks part... :evil:

#6 Riel

Riel

One Scary Fucker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 05:04 PM

BF1942 modern style without glitches and not a resource hog with 180 man servers

#7 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 05:50 PM

id like Road Rash to be remade.

I like oldies, like Contra.
Those were some sweet games. :tup:

#8 Riel

Riel

One Scary Fucker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 06:35 PM

they already remade contra for something

#9 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 08:43 PM

remade and ruined contra. neo contra was the name and it was a very sh*tty game

#10 angrybrit

angrybrit

Shinobi of Tina's body

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 08:49 PM

They need to make an official GIJoe game too. With Deathmatch and Infiltrate type modes. :grin:

COBRAAA!!!! :tup:

#11 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 02:58 AM

dude it would be a sweet game to be like a canadian and you invade the US with your army of hockey players and eskamos... it would be soo wicked. and you would like get to ride polar bears that can ripp off peoples heads.. haha

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha Canada invading the US. Come on, the games at least have to be somewhat realistic. :20:

j/k

Canada is ok. They got good weed and nice seed banks. :tup:

Hockey sticks to the head beeotch! Polar bears are cold.

Edited by DanKBudZ, 10 June 2005 - 02:59 AM.

#12 Ender

Ender

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 05:55 AM

dude it would be a sweet game to be like a canadian and you invade the US with your army of hockey players and eskamos... it would be soo wicked. and you would like get to ride polar bears that can ripp off peoples heads.. haha

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol

#13 Mr.Big

Mr.Big

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 01:08 PM

"They need to make an official GIJoe game too."

They did. It is for the 8-Bit Nintendo, and one of my favorites of all time. You'd have to search for some nes rom websites, but it is a cool game.

#14 angrybrit

angrybrit

Shinobi of Tina's body

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 02:29 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Caribou mounted turret guns and the Canoe navy fleet? :20:

#15 angrybrit

angrybrit

Shinobi of Tina's body

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 02:29 PM

They did.  It is for the 8-Bit Nintendo, and one of my favorites of all time.  You'd have to search for some nes rom websites, but it is a cool game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I meant a FPS type game.

#16 Sausage Fingaz

Sausage Fingaz

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 08:46 PM

Thirded for SoF3, SoF was my first online game and I still play SoFII everyday. SoF3 would be like heaven for me.

Also, it would be great if they made a new Aliens vs. Predator game, but I don't know what they could add to it to make it better.

#17 Mr.Big

Mr.Big

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:20 PM

Erm, I never said my games, so...

I'd request a remake of either the G.I. Joe game I mentioned earlier, or the game "Solar Jetman". As far as a blown-out sequel, I'd like a Baldur's Gate 3 :D.

#18 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:46 AM

They need to make more RPG FPS games like Deus Ex. Where you can choose your own story and stuff. There is better replay value there :tup:

#19 secondshadow

secondshadow

BITE ME

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 03:47 PM

if i cud have a game made...it wud b a mix of gta san andreas and some mario games anddd sumthin like gt4 and hl2 lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users