• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Escobar

Escobar

Lurker

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 05:53 PM

While me and my fellow Fa member were playing Boss 2 server we were banned from the server for no reason other than the fact that we were all top of the kills and no other reason to my knowledge i know i am one to run my mouth when playing but this time i was doing none of that sort please explain when you get the chance thanks Shadow, Or any other Boss Admin :19:

#2 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 06:53 PM

i remember playing with you guys last night, you all seemed cool and werent hacking(to my knowledge at least) idk who banned ya tho

#3 NipLick

NipLick

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:40 PM

A member of your clan was deemed a hacker, so we banned the entire clan. With my 5 or so yrs of admin experience, where there's one, there are probably more. If you agree with my accusations against Fear, i may consider unbanning the clan.

Unfortunatly, i only have one video to show for proof, the hacks were so blatenly obvious, i didnt think i'd need proof. Otherwise, i'd have about 50 demos recorded.

proof

If this video isn't enough to at least give a sense of fishy gameplay, then i suggest you find a new server to play on.

#4 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:54 PM

you say there are more and that it was obvious tat he was hacking and i believe you, but that video is far from proof

#5 NipLick

NipLick

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:30 PM

Unfortunatly, i only have one video to show for proof, the hacks were so blatenly obvious, i didnt think i'd need proof.  Otherwise, i'd have about 50 demos recorded.

If this video isn't enough to at least give a sense of fishy gameplay, then i suggest you find a new server to play on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you even read my post?

I didn't ban him based off this video. I always spectate a suspected hacker for atleast 4 or 5 rounds before i take any action (that is, if he's not running 500mph around the map)

I spectate players more than i actually play, so i know when fishy gameplay is going on. And no, i didnt ban him because i was pissed off that he was better than me, most people are better than me in CS.

I had 3 people tell me that Fear's gameplay was suspect. Thats when i decided to spectate him. I spectated him for 3 days before i made my decision. I hate banning players wearing clan tag's, especially when that person and the clan are regulars. But over the course of those 3 days I was completly convinced his gameplay was not honest.

#6 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:44 PM

no offense was meant by my statement, i just meant that video didnt really show anything.

tats why is said that i believe you that it was obvious he was hackin or whatever

"And no, i didnt ban him because i was pissed off that he was better than me, most people are better than me in CS." - and i really didnt mean that
sry if i worded wat i said wrong :tup:

#7 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:53 PM

btw it looked like you have a ct skin as your t skin. was it or no, cause at the end it looked like that ct came around the corner and killed the other ct, but the kill said locke or somethin who was on t

Edited by IWantWhiteCastle, 14 June 2005 - 09:54 PM.

#8 NipLick

NipLick

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:11 PM

well that was kinda fishy but u know that could happen sometimes from lag and stuff but if u think ur right u gotta do what u have to do man.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your absolutly right, thats why i watched him for 3 days. I wanted to make absolutly sure lag wasnt causing what i was seeing. I compared his gameplay to many other people and i wasnt seeing any kind of movements like that with them.

Listen, im not here to be a dick and screw people over. I've been banning CS and TFC hackers since they've existed and i've seen some crazy sh*t. So i know exactly what to look for. I'm not a 17yr old kid on an admin power trip.

And no WhiteCastle, all my skins and models are standard

#9 Escobar

Escobar

Lurker

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:18 PM

Alright, Im gonna start of by saying i go on boss daily and so do alot of the clan members but Fear Does not hack we have clan matches where he is 5-12 or 12-10 and the rest of us are 20-4 or something of that manner. The video proves nothing i see shots like that on a regular laggy base at Boss 2 when the server is almost filled. Before we allow a member into Fa they are watched by Me and General Jexx to watch for hackers or any form of cheating he was view for 3 days even played private matches with the two of us and from the days we played with Fear he was deemed not a hacker nor ever been a hacker. I can back Fear 100% on the truth that he is not a hacker well thats all i have and Hope you let us back in to prove to you Fear is not a hacker

#10 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 12:34 AM

Talk to shadow. But if they unban him he would surely turn his hax off (if he has any). But anyways if you shadow does unban him they should make him go to the rotating maps server (what server # is that, i think 3) so they could spec him closely. there is nobody there most of the time. Maybe him and a few boss members.

#11 NipLick

NipLick

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 01:32 AM

Well, not to sound like too much of an asshole, but somebody with half a brain cell would not use hacks when he knows he's being watched. Most hacks now days are controlled by hot keys. And if he's 5-12 or 12-10 in a clan match, then it doesnt make sense why he would have a 70-20 score every time i see him play.

Anyway, enough with the useless bullsh*t, this will end up dragging on. I'm done wasting my time on this. I will unban the FA members but Fear will remain banned.

If the FA members wish to play on the BoSS servers, there will be no sh*t talk in reguards to this situation.

This topic is closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users