20 replies to this topic

#1 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:08 PM

I saw Batman Begins last night and for the most part i thought it was good. I like christian Bale and i thought he did a pretty good job(altho i dont see the point in changing the actor for the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman in every film). it had a good story most importantly, altho there was one HUGE conflict from the original series storyline that bothered me. does anyone who saw it know what im talking abt??!? if not ill post later, but share your opinions here

#2 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:32 PM

the reason they kept changing actors is because the previous actors all sucked massive rhino cocks. George Clooney didn't even throw a f*cking punch for christ sakes. THe movie was great and brought back how batman is suppossed to be, not the pussy b*tch that the last two movies made of him.

#3 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:56 PM

yea but did u see how they had some nameless thug who killed Bruce Wayne's parents?? wtf is that abt in the original Joker killed them. how could they go against an old story line. i mean i thought the movie was great, but that part bothered me a lil

#4 Riel

Riel

One Scary Fucker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 12:02 AM

best batman can be found on showcase action, the series where they go, POW, BANG, SHABAM! haha i love that

#5 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 12:38 AM

KAZAM!
POW!
haha gotta love that

#6 misterweels

misterweels

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 01:57 PM

batman was better as a cartoon but anways i should go see the movie now

#7 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 06:04 PM

Joker didn't kill his parents.... it was a lowly thug but there is a conspiricy there *shifty eyes*

#8 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 08:25 PM

i think christian was a bad choice for batman...but overall the movie was good

#9 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:04 PM

i think christian was a bad choice for batman...but overall the movie was good

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

who would you have had to play batman?

#10 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:11 PM

i dont kno honestly. i just didnt like the way he talked through out the movie, i feel like he over dramatized

#11 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 09:02 PM

i havnt got around to seeing batman yet. not sure if i will im tired of these comic superhero movies. hulk, spiderman, daredevil, cat women. theres too many superheros, and where the hell is superman?

#12 MetalMilita

MetalMilita

Lurker

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 03:22 PM

Not a huge fan of Batman movies, but Batman Begins was damn good. Thought they did a good job with the backstory etc...

michael keaton = best batman (by far)

#13 XxsilverboyxX

XxsilverboyxX

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 04:20 PM

i'd have to agree with you there meningitis michael keaton was good for batman, but i don't know if i'm going to see the new batman, maybe i don't know becuase i do want to know what happened but w/e. And also, why haven't they come out with superman already i mean he had to be one or the best super heroes ever.

#14 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 04:25 PM

Me and my boss have a famous players big card, so ya... I'm gonna see it tonight.

Christian Bale was awsome in Equilibrium, so I hope this show pans out.

#15 Wingman

Wingman

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 05:07 PM

I think I'm going to see it tonight. I read some reviews on it that said it was good. The Joker killing Bruce's parents was something in Batman I that they changed from the comic books. What I read was that part of Batmans reason for cleaning up Gotham was due to the fact that he didn't know who killed his parents. Otherwise he could just kill the Joker, have revenge, and go back to his playboy mansion.

The reason they haven't come out with Superman yet is because of a conflict about the script. I don't remember the exact details, but one of the producers was insisting that the movie have a really big spider in it that superman had to take on, and the director refused to do it. Something like that.

#16 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:08 PM

Christian Bale was awsome in Equilibrium, so I hope this show pans out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good f*cking movie :tup:

I thought he did a good job as batman

#17 JackN9ne

JackN9ne

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 08:16 AM

In the comic book it was a simple thug who killed bruces parents and a simple thug who took his life also. Batman never gets revenge for his parents murders. Also does anyone know who was the first archnemesis? I dont remember but i know it wasnt scareface (animated series).

I love this Batman because it shows the true batman....very dark and full of vengence so to speak. in the comics batman even kills people which is why the GCPD is after him.

#18 Wingman

Wingman

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:23 AM

Well, I did see it. It was a pretty good movie. Definetly worth seeing. Not sure if it was worth the $8.75 ass raping at the theatre, but it would have needed to show more than just some katie holmes titty hard ons for that price to be worth it. It was a very dark portrayal of batman, which is perfect. There are a few things I didn't like, but all and all it was a good movie.

#19 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:32 AM

ya, this show was pretty good.

We did the switcheroo with our card and got 5 people in the theatre to see it for free.

Guess it was worth the price to see it... lol

#20 D4rkC0mm

D4rkC0mm

Lurker

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 11:55 AM

...Wait, what? Good movie? The f*cking bad-face-people-whatsits are so f*cking stupid! If it was going to be at least decent, then whoever made the damn thing should've thought of something more practical than:

"Oh, I'll smuggle hallucinogens in with DRUG PACKETS! (which of course would *never* be illegal in the first place -.-) And then I'll dump it into the WATER SUPPLY, even though it needs to be f*cking inhaled! And then, to fix that problem, I'll go steal myself a MICROWAVE OVEN, and put it on a f*cking TRAIN! Absolutely nothing wrong with that plan, no sir."

That and that the good guys were annoying. Very.

Thumbs down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users