• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 misterweels

misterweels

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 01:56 PM

Hmm. Well ppl who play against me lets hear how i camp when im on ct not t cuz t are always campers. did i camp my 30 kills? maybe or maybe not ?

Attached File  cs_office0114.jpg   100.29KB   40 downloads

we all have different definitions of camping now lets here it. ASH BASH !!! YES U

and notorious u too i love u. sexy beast !!! MEOW !!! :1:

how do i camp? and wat is camp exactly

Edited by misterweels, 19 June 2005 - 02:22 PM.

#2 Boss Man

Boss Man

I Can't Spell

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 02:25 PM

man i got kick by sob or ash but they say they didnt kick me but i owned like 15 cts with a para and i got kicked

so if the admins didnt kick me i guess if u kill 2 many cts then u get kicked???

#3 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 03:28 PM

dont worry, weels. i get accused of camping ALL the time. i also own the place and an ass to everyone. but its ok, i like the server, and i like the people there no matter what.

#4 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 04:32 PM

weels ur usually one of the ones thats against the whole camping thing and speaks up about it, idk how u got accused of camping

#5 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 05:09 PM

haha aziz u camp in that stairwell every round :tup: its ok...i like ya, especially when im standing over your corpse :P

#6 misterweels

misterweels

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:29 PM

i was in ct spawn moving around not crouching i was moving and shooting and i just stayed in teh same AREA NOT SPOT killing TONS OF TERRORIST. and to ASH tat is camping and i did tell ppl to camp at certain stops i will admit tat cuz i if i didnt then it be me VS a Bunch of T and just cuz i tell ppl to camp at certain spot dont me i myself camp. and the console says no excessive camping and camping is ok. when i camp i do it to help the team by holding the terrorist back and if anyone doesnt like it EAT ME !! and my cat if i had one.

*runs after kitty hehe notorious u beast MEOW !! purrs

i kind of miss dust 2 on server 2 i love tat map

#7 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 08:31 PM

well you are a admin...just slap him around or some sh*t

#8 misterweels

misterweels

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:39 PM

well admins cant slay or slap each other unless its shadow or someone from gods cuz they gods. and im always aware if i am (sitting in a corner under a plant shooting ppl) or not. staying in one place moving around for 10- 15 sec shooting and moving to another place shouldnt be considered camping

#9 misterweels

misterweels

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:44 PM

this is for ashbash the english muffin hehehe http://forums.boss-g...?showtopic=1472 read wat niplick had to say and eat it.

"Campers: In cs_office, CT's who guard the garage should not be considered campers. Campers are the CT's who hide around corners and wait for somebody to go by. If CT's are waiting in the two rooms at CT spawn, warn, slap, slay whatever. Some of you may disagree with my definition of a camper, but in this map, T's are supposed to camp and CT's are supposed to rescue hostages. The T's always rush the garage, therefore, the CT's should have the right to defend themselves. Otherwise, that puts the CT team at a big disadvantage. "

TATS RIGHT ASH AND ANYONE WHO SAYS I CAMP WHEN I PROTECT GARAGE EAT TAT EAT IT LIKE U WOULD EAT A MUFFIN OR A CAT.

#10 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:49 PM

twould be funny if you could get into an admin battle tho...slayin and blindin each other :20:

#11 misterweels

misterweels

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:56 PM

i can beat ash in knife battle if tat counts

#12 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 12:51 AM

i stay in garage. nip said it is not considered camping. i never go into side rooms, cuz that just stupid, and i slay all that do. and about the stair case.. all of u ppl who ever have the guts to play on ct know how hard it is to make ppl stay or esp rush the garage, so if there is no one at garage, theres no point for one person to stay there, u get crushed, therefore u need a different strategy to hold ts off. the staircase is a good place and i never stay there for more than 10 seconds... call it whatever u want to call it.... i dont slay ppl in the staircase if they stop for a grandtotal of 10sec, unless their r camping the exit sign.
i dont know why everyone gangs up on me, and why people call me an asshole that owns the place. im just here to have a good time,and i never have problems with anyone, so i wish u guys got to know me first before accusing me being something im not.

#13 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 10:06 AM

Admins can slap each other. And other things too.

#14 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 10:10 AM

wtf weels i got on and you wear telling people in your own words 'camp again this round,i will show u were to camp.

so all i said was 'tut tut weels u should be stopping camping not encouraging it!!

btw i stil love u dude....jk

Edited by ashbash, 20 June 2005 - 10:17 AM.

#15 misterweels

misterweels

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 01:40 PM

aw i love u too *tears sniff sniff.
hehehe ash hehehe

#16 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 02:17 PM

AHHHHHHHHHH! GAY!

#17 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:57 PM

i hate campers, i miss the old cts dont camp or you will be kicked rule, i miss the good ol days when shadow would come in and slay the whole ct team

#18 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 05:23 AM

yeah me too,i hate running into garage to b shot in the head from a guy on the crate it pisses me off

#19 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 07:26 AM

wen hav i done that?

#20 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 07:45 AM

if you havnt you should. camping is one thing that annoys the hell outa me. the only reason i would camp...oh wait i dont its borign and ruins the game, thats why i always play ct, to try and keep people moving

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users