• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 redinc07

redinc07

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 10:27 AM

i play on your guys server all the time. I think W-2 billy pumper, defeater, keira, all can attest that
"chiznasty" is on and amicable. I dont give people trouble.

Yet today, you guys have some admins on, who are some real dummies. They are egotistical and abuse their admin power greatly. I got banned today because the admin slayed everyone in the game (possibly because he died?) and then i said "what dumb admin is doing this" and he kicked and banned me....WHAT THE HECK? give me a break. i did not do anything wrong. unban my steam id please

stop trying to get your 15 dollars worth out of your adminship, use it correctly please.

#2 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 10:37 AM

your second post on these forums is a spitting image of your first. all you do is come on here to complain about admins. STFU and find a different server to play on if you don't like the way things are run around here.

and yes, we know who you are acidburn, or chiznasty. whatever name you go by now. You obviously pissed off an admin. Only thing that can be done now is wait for Shadow to make a decision whether to unban you or not.

Complaining and trash talking admins isn't going to help you.

Edited by DanKBudZ, 30 June 2005 - 10:42 AM.

#3 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 11:35 AM

unfortunately no Dank, not when I was the guy who banned these IDIOTIC c*nts. :20:

#4 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 12:09 PM

unfortunately no Dank, not when I was the guy who banned these IDIOTIC c*nts.  :20:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha

well, there you have it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users