16 replies to this topic

#1 Wolfman

Wolfman

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 11:34 PM

www.tabit.net

its a tabbing program that you can write your own music and it plays it in midi. its pretty neat. about 20 bucks for 2 years.

i love it. helps alot when writing music.

#2 Boss Man

Boss Man

I Can't Spell

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 11:52 PM

yea im not to good at guitar but i try

#3 Wolfman

Wolfman

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 11:55 PM

yea im not to good at guitar but i try

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

takes time.

#4 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 08:25 AM

I play bass. I used to be in a band but the guitarist got to cocky for his own good so i quit and now just play every once in a while with a few of my friends. maybe one day we will form a band or something but for now we are just having fun.

#5 Wolfman

Wolfman

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 08:27 AM

I play bass. I used to be in a band but the guitarist got to cocky for his own good so i quit and now just play every once in a while with a few of my friends. maybe one day we will form a band or something but for now we are just having fun.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats how alot of bands start, just friends jammin.

#6 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:03 PM

dude, ive been writing music my entire life.
i think the best program to write music in is Reason. I just bought the new one, reason 3. it is used by professionals all around the world and is easy to use. You can do pretty much anything in this program.

the program i use to connect different songs together and upload stuff from reason is Cubase, theres a new version that came out, but i dont remember the name, im still hanging with the old version. Cubase is awesome though, thats where i use the mic (which doesnt work at the moment :whatever: ) and where i write remixes and sh*t.

another program i used to use almost 10 years ago, fruity loops, is now coming around and becoming very worthy of being a professional music program. i just got a new version and it kicks ass, although it is a little hard to get used to it after reason. fruity loops annoys me a little, because its all colorful and sh*t and makes me feel like im in kindergarden. thats not the point, however, the point is that these three programs are the ones you would want to go with, if you are serious about writing your own music. two rather, reason and cubase.

by the way, if you take samples of tunes and build songs out of them thats not called writing your own music, because its not :9:

good luck, man.
good to hear someones into the same stuff as me :tup:

#7 Wolfman

Wolfman

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:19 PM

dude, ive been writing music my entire life.
i think the best program to write music in is Reason. I just bought the new one, reason 3. it is used by professionals all around the world and is easy to use. You can do pretty much anything in this program.

the program i use to connect different songs together and upload stuff from reason is Cubase, theres a new version that came out, but i dont remember the name, im still hanging with the old version. Cubase is awesome though, thats where i use the mic (which doesnt work at the moment  :whatever: ) and where i write remixes and sh*t.

another program i used to use almost 10 years ago, fruity loops, is now coming around and becoming very worthy of being a professional music program. i just got a new version and it kicks ass, although it is a little hard to get used to it after reason. fruity loops annoys me a little, because its all colorful and sh*t and makes me feel like im in kindergarden. thats not the point, however, the point is that these three programs are the ones you would want to go with, if you are serious about writing your own music. two rather, reason and cubase.

by the way, if you take samples of tunes and build songs out of them thats not called writing your own music, because its not :9:

good luck, man.
good to hear someones into the same stuff as me :tup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that sounds pretty cool. tabit isnt like putting songs together. they have sections on tabit, like popular artist and then original..and the tabs play in midi. its wierd. i dunno. :grin:

#8 XxsilverboyxX

XxsilverboyxX

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 05:17 PM

i use tabit but barely.. i only use it for when you want me to check out one of your songs tim which most of the time there good, like the one me and you made :tup: :tup:

#9 secondshadow

secondshadow

BITE ME

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 05:26 PM

hmmm when i bought my sound card it came with fl studio creative edition, cubase la, and the games thief deadly shadows and hitman contracts

#10 XxsilverboyxX

XxsilverboyxX

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 05:30 PM

have you played hitman contracts??? and is it good?

#11 Wolfman

Wolfman

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 05:48 PM

have you played hitman contracts??? and is it good?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i played hitman i didnt like it much..kinda reminds me of max payne i dunno why though haha.

but i like max payne lol.

Edited by Timmy Timm Wolfman, 03 July 2005 - 06:00 PM.

#12 secondshadow

secondshadow

BITE ME

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 07:03 PM

contracts is sorta annoying im running around on a map i dont know trying to find the objective while being attacked by dogs @_@ but if u have god and inf ammo lol thats diff

#13 XxsilverboyxX

XxsilverboyxX

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 07:31 PM

yea i would think so, but i cheat on some games sometimes just to see the outcome or just to mess around

#14 Wolfman

Wolfman

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 07:51 PM

yea i would think so, but i cheat on some games sometimes just to see the outcome or just to mess around

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont lie you cheat in every game! liar!!!! :no:

#15 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:48 AM

from music to games... great. :tired:

#16 secondshadow

secondshadow

BITE ME

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 01:36 PM

oh yah my sound card also came with wavelab lite, i used it last night to put some songs together for a cd

#17 Wolfman

Wolfman

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:53 PM

well if any ones intrested this is one of my newest songs i wrote....im me and i will send it to you.

AIM: Timmy Timm Wolfman

if you wanna hear any of my olders songs just ask. i would love to show it to you guys.

silver helped me with one of them :tup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users