• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 A cs playin fetus

A cs playin fetus

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:06 PM

yea i play on your server pretty frequently, and earlier today i was having a pretty rough time getting a decent score without some kid getting a lucky HS on me and was beginning to get a little pissed.
the round then restarted and it was my fav pistol round. well an admin got a machine gun and mowed everyone down. this got on my nerves a little and then next round i thought i was doing good when the admin slayed all the CT and i said, "this is bullsh*t" and was kicked and banned.

sorry i said "this is bullsh*t"

i'd like to be unbanned from your server seeing how its the only one i even play on.

once again, sorry.

0:1:4900483 is my steam id

edit:: sorry i didn't post in the unban request subforum... and seems i can't delete and repost.

Edited by A cs playin fetus, 03 July 2005 - 12:13 PM.

#2 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:14 PM

up to Shadow.

#3 angrybrit

angrybrit

Shinobi of Tina's body

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 01:00 PM

yea i play on your server pretty frequently, and earlier today i was having a pretty rough time getting a decent score without some kid getting a lucky HS on me and was beginning to get a little pissed.
the round then restarted and it was my fav pistol round. well an admin got a machine gun and mowed everyone down. this got on my nerves a little and then next round i thought i was doing good when the admin slayed all the CT and i said, "this is bullsh*t" and was kicked and banned.

sorry i said "this is bullsh*t"

i'd like to be unbanned from your server seeing how its the only one i even play on.

once again, sorry.

0:1:4900483 is my steam id

edit:: sorry i didn't post in the unban request subforum... and seems i can't delete and repost.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Moved your post to the unban section.

IMO "A cs playin fetus" is a good player. I've played/seen with you a couple of times.

#4 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 02:16 PM

yeah he is pretty good how ever i believe he may be refering to me as one of those "kids" with "lucky" hs's. he's got my vote as long as he knows i am not a f*cking kid and nothing i do is luck :)

#5 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 03:14 PM

It is a perk that we as admin have. Give us cash and destroy everyone in the first round. Every admin does it, it is why we pay for it.

#6 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 04:50 PM

It is a perk that we as admin have. Give us cash and destroy everyone in the first round. Every admin does it, it is why we pay for it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you mean the pistol round, then that is just gay. :tdown:

#7 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 06:13 PM

Tyler... we're not supposed to do that. I pay myself and buy a deagle, ammo, amour, helmet, and an he grenade. I'm not supposed to have the armour and he grenade, but at least I don't buy a saw. Every once in a while I f*ck up and buy a rifle, but I don't use it.

#8 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 07:55 PM

goddam tyler didn't you know that ;) j/k

#9 A cs playin fetus

A cs playin fetus

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 11:43 PM

no billy i wasn't referring to you

thnx for support peoples
i don't think i would play cs half as often without this server

#10 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 12:55 AM

ok then hope to see you back

#11 A cs playin fetus

A cs playin fetus

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 01:16 AM

thanks for lifting the ban shadow

#12 Chewbacca

Chewbacca

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 01:44 AM

imo i think boss need to have a code of conduct for their admins.

before i start getting flamed... there seems to be a small minority who take the status of admin a little far.. i know you guys are paying for the privalige of being admins, but you do have some responsibility both for your own actions and for the Boss name as a whole.

im gonna dig about in my old admin folders and see if i can find an old agreement we had on my last server, nothing drastic just some ground rules etc.

#13 Boss Man

Boss Man

I Can't Spell

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 04:14 AM

wel every1 has a point here but HE TALKS sh*t TO SHANDOW no ever gets out of that ever.

but yea i give myself cash and buy a deagle with full ammo and an ak but i usllay i toss that in some barrels

#14 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 08:14 AM

Reading that last post made my head hurt.......the grammer section in my brain just popped.

#15 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 01:22 PM

Reading that last post made my head hurt.......the grammer section in my brain just popped.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

reading all of bossman's posts always makes my head hurt

#16 Boss Man

Boss Man

I Can't Spell

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 01:30 PM

lol im never going to pass 9th grade

#17 gh0st

gh0st

Lurker

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 06:41 PM

hey sup guys this is me mke ghost the other day some hacker copied my nickname while i was playing and he was hacking at the same time i was on the server so there was 2 mke ghost in there
anyway cdn monster banned both of the mke ghost to make sure to get the real one and i got banned. so i returned to the server with my other account and continued playing but now i would like to ues my real account and i just found out that it was a permanent ban. anyway my steam id is 0:14871329....for the unban
have a nice day guys .....

P.S : and for any question concerning this please ask cdn monster hes the one who did the ban i think...or at least he was there :)

#18 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 07:36 PM

Yeah, I posted this in the unban section, but Shadow if you read this can you unban Ghost? Thanx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users