• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 Get it on the floor

Get it on the floor

Lurker

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 11:19 AM

Why did vaulve replace the old ones with the crappy new ones, the new terroiost skin is so short and ugly,also none of my terriost custom skins work now wtf vaulve? If your going to relase a skin at least make it make the model look better not worse!

#2 Boss Man

Boss Man

I Can't Spell

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 11:41 AM

i don think they are that bad but i heard that steam is going to make 3 new t skins and 3 new ct skins the ones from 1.6 but better :tup:

#3 Crippler

Crippler

Lurker

• Banned
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:00 PM

They better do something.

#4 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:12 PM

there dwarfs

#5 Get it on the floor

Get it on the floor

Lurker

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 05:26 PM

Yea I mean they added alot more detail to the t's its just the fact that there so short and there face looks ALOT uglier.

#6 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 07:13 PM

not to mention the fact that it is hard as hell to recognize who is who at a distance.....the shadows are killing me(everyone is dark at a distance).....any suggestions?

#7 angrybrit

angrybrit

Shinobi of Tina's body

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 07:40 PM

Valve sucks. :no: :malace:

#8 reddsoxy

reddsoxy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:12 PM

I'm not so worried about the skins, its the fact that every server that I play on has become super laggy since the patch... maybe they should fix that instead of doing something visual.

#9 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:33 PM

have you guys noticed that the point of view is f*cked up too. The Terrorists are shorter but the point of view stayed the same. A example would be that there was a rock. You are shorter than it but you are still able to see and shoot over it without jumping. Ts have the same point of view as cts but shorter now that is f*cked up. so you can basically hide behind something being invisible to cts but still be able to shoot over it. :tdown:

Edited by kidcapri, 07 July 2005 - 09:48 PM.

#10 Get it on the floor

Get it on the floor

Lurker

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 11:35 PM

I dont know anything about the point of view, and I can easily recognize an enemy at a distance,. but the lag is a problem. i have cable internet, still the boss server has been laggin like a mo fo' I cant even play on it the lag is so bad. You can imagine how hard it is to ak some one when they're lagging back and fourth and jjumping from place to place. I say vaulve gets rid of the gay t skin makes an actually improvement with the t's and stops with the updating skins, because personally i have my cs pimped up weapon wise and skin wise with tons of mods :1: and I dont need more gay ass versions of the modles deleting my skins :no:

#11 Crippler

Crippler

Lurker

• Banned
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 01:16 AM

Yeah Valve relly f*cked this one up.I actually thought the game was getting allot better then they do this.

#12 Wolapitor

Wolapitor

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 09:34 PM

they are little circus folk

plus u cant tell the T's and CT's apart in my opinion

#13 Ass Pop & Mr. Ducky

Ass Pop & Mr. Ducky

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 06:21 PM

I agree about the distance thing. It's too hard to tell who's who at a distance and I keep getting killed because of it. They need to change the skins or make better ones and fast! :tdown:

#14 Get it on the floor

Get it on the floor

Lurker

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 06:29 PM

I agree about the distance thing. It's too hard to tell who's who at a distance and I keep getting killed because of it. They need to change the skins or make better ones and fast! :tdown:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea,...It is a major problem. Just do what I do shot first because, FF is turned off on boss so if you shoot your team mate nothing happens.

#15 TheCincinnatiKid

TheCincinnatiKid

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 09:10 PM

I just think they are too short for the maps. They look like midgits. Other then that they are ok i guess. :1:

#16 secondshadow

secondshadow

BITE ME

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 12:39 AM

Yea I mean they added alot more detail to the t's its just the fact that there so short and there face looks ALOT uglier.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

would u rather have lil pretty boys with ak's? who cares if their ugly, better then some girly man with an ak for sure, like terrorists r supposed 2 look, iraqi's r ugly but hell they got 2gether with the aks

#17 R.I.O.S

R.I.O.S

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:47 PM

The t skins look like oompa loompas :33:

#18 Dangle

Dangle

Lurker

• Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 01:27 AM

yeah i just got a sweet skin where the undershirt is like fire engine red, no more confusing from a distance :1:

#19 tury

tury

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 03:29 PM

I dont think they changed the skin, they changed the model, so the player made skins dont work aswell anymore.

Thats probably wahat has created all the lag... maybe they trippled the amount of polygons on it or something.

BTW the new t head looks really big.... remember DK Mode on Goldeneye (N64)?

#20 =ELITE=Leader

=ELITE=Leader

Lurker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 04:18 PM

i think they did on my opinion i agree with get it on the floor this skin does suck...make new ones!!!!

Edited by =ELITE=Leader, 18 July 2005 - 04:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users