8 replies to this topic

#1 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 06:48 PM

well once again, heres my movie thought. wedding crashers is the the funniest movie ive seen in a while. i never liked owen wilson and voughn i dont see in movies too much, but in this one they did good. it was frickin hilarious. it reminded me of meet the parents.

#2 tury

tury

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 03:38 PM

my missus wants to go and se it, but the thought of sitting through another chick flick makes me physically ill.... would you recommend it for someone who detests those sorts of movies? i liked meet the parents (fockers) etc....

#3 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:20 PM

its not a chick flick at all man. its about guys who go to weddings and funerals and act sensitive and related to everyone so they can appear ncie to the girls. but then they just take them home with a fake name and f*ck them. last time i checked you dont see tits in a chick flick. but im sure anyone would get a kick out of it. its a funny movie.

#4 MoToRhEaD

MoToRhEaD

I'm 2 sexy for this forum

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 07:52 PM

lol

#5 Marked Target

Marked Target

Combine Zombie

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 07:52 AM

I don't know how you can't like those 2 actors. Did you not see Old School or Dodgeball ?? Vince Vaughn is awesome!!

You should probably watch a few more movies.

Back to Wedding Crashers..... OMG FREAKIN GREAT AND HILARIOUS!!! A MUST SEE !!!!!

#6 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 08:14 AM

yeah ive seen dodge ball and old school. great movies as well.

#7 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 12:42 PM

No, Vince is absolutely awesome in "Be Cool" (which is an amazing movie, i think). Ive always liked Owen Wilson. I should watch it. Ill probably download it, because i dont have any money for a movieticket. However, i met this chick yesterday, maybe ill beat out some money from my parents and do the same thing guys do in the movie and then bring her home... well, you know the rest. :20:

#8 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 03:04 PM

No, Vince is absolutely awesome in "Be Cool" (which is an amazing movie, i think). Ive always liked Owen Wilson. I should watch it. Ill probably download it, because i dont have any money for a movieticket. However, i met this chick yesterday, maybe ill beat out some money from my parents and do the same thing guys do in the movie and then bring her home... well, you know the rest. :20:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle

#9 Marked Target

Marked Target

Combine Zombie

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 10:19 AM

LMAO, awesome line!!! Be Cool is good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users