• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 minorityretort

minorityretort

Lurker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 12:27 AM

Ok, so my first post happens to be an unban request... what can I say?
Here's my sob story for you: Earlier tonight I was playing poorly in Boss #1 as usual until one round when I was able to jump onto that ledge in the garage courtyard. From there I managed to shoot a few unsuspecting CT's in the back. An administrator proceeded to slap me from my perch at which point I felt I had been treated unfairly, got upset, and made a disparaging remark in caps to said unknown admin. Within the next 5 seconds I was slain, kicked and banned without warning.
Althouh I cannot be absolutely certain, I believe BoSSlPackin(g) Heat was the one to ban me. The last thing said to me was him saying "It's not a good idea to insult the admin." "Just a heads up." Kicked and banned and here I am.
Granted, I should not have called the admin a nasty name as I did. Granted, I owe an apology to the admin I disparaged. Here it is: I'm sorry man. I was just cranky because I was slapped for doing nothing more than playing to the best of my ability.
The warning alone would have been sufficient, a total ban was just unneccessary. I'm not stupid, I don't just run around and sh*t talk admins for fun. I was expressing my frustration in a moment of what I felt to be justified anger.
I'm just a guy who has enjoyed playing in Boss for quite a while but lost his temper once and payed the ultimate price.
So Dark, if you feel like taking mercy on me I would be greatly obliged.

Thanks in advance,
MinorityRetort (aka William Shakespeare)

Steam ID; STEAM_0:1:8284604

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users