• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Tiger

Tiger

Lurker

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 10:33 AM

Anyone know the system requirements for call of duty 2?

#2 tury

tury

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 10:59 AM

Minimum Requirements:
1.4 GHz Prozessor (Celeron / Duron)
512 MB RAM
ATi Radeon 9200 / GeForce 4

Optimum Requirements
2.5 GHz Prozessor (Athlon XP / Pentium 4)
1 GB RAM
ATi Radeon 9800XT / GeForce FX 5900

Your new 5700 should run it fine on medium settings i would imagine.

#3 Tiger

Tiger

Lurker

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 04:12 PM

lmao should... :9: Last time someone said that in a bf1942 server "If you can run this game, you can run BF2 fine." LoL are you shure I will be able to run it? :whatever:

#4 tury

tury

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 05:57 PM

lmao should... :9: Last time someone said that in a bf1942 server "If you can run this game, you can run BF2 fine." LoL are you shure I will be able to run it?  :whatever:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

genrally any game that meets minimum specs will run in low graphics mode fairly ok. so yes, i think it will run fine

#5 Tiger

Tiger

Lurker

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 06:21 PM

Alright ill take your word on it! :9:

#6 tury

tury

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 06:39 PM

ya better nigga :P

#7 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 06:49 PM

i hope call of duty 2 impresses me. the first one was a great game. the expansion was nothing new. the tanks was about it. but since it took so long to come out with one they could have done more to the game. ill still probably get it. the first cod was one of my faveorite games. online and single player. ive always enjoyed ww2 topics.

#8 Tiger

Tiger

Lurker

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 07:25 PM

I heard there gonna have an Ohmaha beach map that will be kick ass

#9 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 07:27 PM

yeah it sure will. thats what made medal of honor alliead assualt one of the greatest games during its times. and what made medal of honor frontline popular on consols. d day is a great event in ww2. watching it on saving private ryan kicked ass, and playing in it on cod2 will kick ass.

#10 Tiger

Tiger

Lurker

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 07:31 PM

Naw see bf1942 d-day was the best mohaa can't compete with that game.

#11 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 07:34 PM

im really hoping that theyll make something worthy of Call of Duty 2... i really liked the 1st one.. expansion too actually.. i didnt even notice that they havent made many changes, i was just so excited to play it. :dork:

#12 Tiger

Tiger

Lurker

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 07:43 PM

LoL then you downloaded the wrong stuff...www.bitloard.com lol thats the stuff right there. :tup:

#13 DarkVeX

DarkVeX

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 07:44 PM

im still hoping they put rag doll in... but i do like the idea of in the sp campaign, if you go off in a different route, you can beat the mission, "out of order"... or there is no "wrong way"

i just hope they dont have vehicles in multiplayer, i think that's what ruined the expansion pack.

I think it will be good tho, ive seen some videos and it looks good so far, and i dont believe they are putting in an omaha beach map.... i think it might be sword beach, or one of those other beachs in normandy. because in the video ive seen where they land on the beach you have to climb ropes to get ontop of the big cliff, and use the strafe key to avoid falling bodies and other things. So i doubt they will put in 2 maps, especially when omaha has been done to death in almost every single WWII game. :tdown:

Ill get it tho :grin:

#14 Tiger

Tiger

Lurker

• Banned
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 07:49 PM

Dude but you can't beat games with ohmaha in them except mohaa, mohaa d-day sucked.

#15 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 08:38 PM

i think it will be great. medal of honor f*cked up. not a single good game has come from them since their first. graphics, single player all sucks. omaho is in a lot of games but its a great part. i just hope they dont take the game to africa or something like that. being in germany and berlin is what ww2 is all about and hopefully cod learned from the xbox version. i cant believe you dl it aziz. multiplayer is what its all about.

#16 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 08:43 PM

:30: im sooorrry.. i wont do it again... i promise :perk:

#17 DarkVeX

DarkVeX

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 11:42 PM

CoD2 will have african maps along with an african SP campaign, but I've never seen that done in any other wwii game, so that is going to be unique, germany and berlin was all in wwii, there were many other places (im not gonna get into it) as for omaha being a great thing... i think that statement goes out the window after you play the fifth wwii game that has that map.. and they all suck in realism, they just copy cat from other games who have it wrong, and add their own thing, but why?... well because most people who play them just wanna spray throughout the game, with the fastest machine gun (ppsh in cod) and the big ass panzerfaust for destruction... i dont blame them, but if thats their target audience, the game isnt going to be a classic, there are thousands of people playing CoD right now, and that game has no omaha map ( stock ) i think that's one part of the game that sets it from the rest, and what makes it a great game, a game that 2 years later, people still play by the thousands. You dont see many games have that many people play them years after its release. I think games should take some time and do a little more research instead of copy catting from other games, adding slight changes.

ive been rambling and taking little breaks throught my reply, so if it sounds messed up, it probably is.... hope you can get my point tho. which i dont really remember what is... but oh well.

#18 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:01 AM

Man.. I'm looking forward to trying COD2.. I never got the first one.. sheesh.. I've heard so many great things about it. I hope it doesn't dissapoint me like BF2 kinda did.. I see COD all over the place for like $20 new.. is it still worthy of buying?

#19 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 08:13 AM

Man.. I'm looking forward to trying COD2.. I never got the first one.. sheesh.. I've heard so many great things about it.  I hope it doesn't dissapoint me like BF2 kinda did..  I see COD all over the place for like $20 new.. is it still worthy of buying?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure, man. If you will like it, you'll be playing it untill the second one comes out. And if you wont like the second one, youll have the first one. :dork:

#20 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 08:28 AM

yeah the first one is good. the graphics are nothing compared to source. but cod came out 2 years ago. still 10,000 people are always playing it. so its easy to find a server. if i were you id just wait for cod, and see if you like that if youre not sure since it sounds like youre getting cod2 anyways. but if you like fast passed ww2 games get it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users