Photo

fight life...yeah gay name

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 07:45 PM

Ok, I was browsing the forum and checked in on the topic about fighting with strangers....all I have to ask is...how come noone ever listed a fight that they lost, and believe me, ive been in tons of fights, on account im a natural smart ass, and in all the fights ive been in ive lost roughly the same amount ive "won"...im 180lbs, 5ft10, so let me add on to this saying, there was this one fight kid was roughly the same size as me, maybe 15 extra pounds heavier but same height give or take..it wasnt just a fight, it was an all out brawl after the things he said to my g/f(of 3 years), and no matter how mad I was we were both bloody, and beaten, lost track of how many punches were thrown, all I know is we almost killed eachother..and after all the damage done to him, I prob felt the same way the next morning...I didnt feel like I won or anything, but he got my point, and realized I wont back away from somthing I wont finish..and I know this sounds like a life story or somthing, but, be a human being, show some humility, and admit there was a time you lost, in some way or another, and lets hear it..hehe...see you guys on the servers.

#2 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 08:07 PM

it was an all out brawl after the things he said to my g/f(of 3 years)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, what you said... but i dont get this part... does that mean your g/f was 3 years old??? lol...

#3 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 10:50 PM

ive been in a lot of fight too. had a fight club where i used to live. never lost. if i did i wouldnt post it. but i havnt so no guilt im my mind. :9:

#4 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 12:22 AM

i've never been in a fight.. so my never losing is ok =P

#5 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:52 AM

im 6'4 240... I work out a Lot, but try not to fight because my punches break people

#6 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 04:23 AM

When i was younger i only lost one fight and that is becuase i got beat by 4 guys for kicking one of their friends ass. but i tracked them down indiviually :) anyway that was way back in the day. now if i get in a fight and hurt someone i could ruin my life and its just not worth it. However if i am drunk and someone wants to fight me i would do it. I am not as big as shadow is but i have never backed down from, anyone even his size and i never will...it will cost me one day i know. anyway

#7 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 05:24 AM

I am 6'4 250 ...... My punches also break people.

#8 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 07:56 AM

I'm 4'6 and 520... my punches.... my punches make people laugh.... LMAO.. no jk..

#9 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 05:30 PM

yeah, what you said... but i dont get this part... does that mean your g/f was 3 years old??? lol...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehe, no I meant weve been going out for 3 years since last may, and the whole thing I typed was somthing like an exausted rant,sorry, just alot of crap at work...anyhoo nice to see you guys replying, and holy sh*t shadows a big dude.
and another thing, I didnt like wow, I had the 14 day trial...I deleted my account after 4 days...couldnt get into it, and ive taken a break from eq2, the grinding for xp, and no groups for a lvl 30 guardian...just pisses me off.see you guys around.

#10 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 06:41 PM

woh woh woh what the f*ck you play EQ2, that game is balls. play a real MMO like WoW

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lmao all that long speech and the only thing rabbit notices is tht he plays eq2....lol

BTW im 15 like 5.1 weigh less than shadows left foot only been in 1 real fight i beat a guy down then his older brother punched me from the side smashing my face against a gaming machine so i won 1 fight and then got knocked out in another

Edited by ashbash, 19 August 2005 - 06:46 PM.

#11 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 01:56 AM

wish i woulda been there ash i woulda beat his english prick ass for you. let me know next time, i got your back

#12 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 07:36 AM

you're 15 and 6'3??? damn foo... im 15 and im only like 5'9 :19: i feel short... :wtf:

#13 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 10:37 AM

oh yeah well im 15, 6'3" 155 pounds hahah im so skinny lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

god damn, my friend is 6'2" 160 pounds and is skinny as hell, you must be really skinny :?:

#14 mattr1

mattr1

Cappettaaa

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 06:48 PM

im 5-8 and about 160, but during wrestling season im 5-8 140.. i can still powerclean 210 and hangclean 190, and i can bench about 235. ive been in quite a few fights, one i was in has turned me racist. that negro was saying things about my family and he pulled a knife on my sister. i beat him 3 times in the face with a 12 inch long, 1 inch diameter pipe, and then i slung him a few in the ribs, which broke 3 ribs and punctured a lung. i was arrested but after doing community service my records clean. one fight i lost was with this kid about 6'2 and 205 and he had bowling balls for hands :?: no one really has f*cked with me since then because im on the wrestling and football teams and i have a lot of friends

#15 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 11:48 PM

I am 6'3, have been for the last 5 years or so. When i moved to calgary to go to school, I was about a buck 70. Now I weigh about 220.

I'm a gentle man, never fight anyone. Well, a few times, but only if I'm 110% sure I'll win... lol

#16 Riel

Riel

One Scary Fucker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 12:08 AM

5'7 160lbs, fought one guy he was like 6'5 200+ lbs muscle bound like a tank right from the farms like i was. fight ended equally he got a black eye i got a black eye and he had sore ribs the next day.

#17 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 02:20 AM

if you know how to act, you can always win...

i havent been in many fights, but i won all of them... and thats not bullsh*t.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users