• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 BigKahunaBurger

BigKahunaBurger

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 09:21 PM

Now I have been playing in YOUR servers for some time now and never give anyone any sh*t and follow all the rules.

Tonight, Marked Target comes in there telling people to stfu, freezing people who are in the garage, but to me not camping. Now I hate campers and some people need to stfu sometimes but he was out of line. Pretty much yelling at anyone who said something to him and kicking and banning.

Now I go ahead and say "freeze half our team we will still win"
Now I would have bet 1 million that he was going to freeze me and guess what he did.
So I type loser and get the boot.
Now I don't think any of that was disrespect enough to get booted and there was definetlly something wrong with him to be this mad tonight.

Well like playing on your server and will continue to follow the rules (if allowed back on havent checked) but will probably leave when an admin comes on because some like to abuse their powers.

Most are alright making everyone drugged and sh*t like that but you have a few bad apples.

See ya

BKB

#2 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 09:45 PM

on the boss tree, we are all good apples. you coming to the forums to complain is a waste of time. if you havnt noticed we get people like you all the time. how about you go buy your own server. because this one isnt yours. its shadows and he has quite a handful of people who help inforce his rules. if we tell you not to camp dont. if we dont tell you, learn. if you are being annoying stfu, and dont whine about it.

#3 BigKahunaBurger

BigKahunaBurger

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 11:13 PM

Hey I'm not whining there are 1000's of servers out there but I choose Boss because I enjoy the people there and like the gameplay of the server.

Like ya said Shadow has alot of help and can't keep a watch on everything or everybody. So I'm posting in the rants and raves to just let him know.

If he doesn't care about what other admins do fine I will keep my mouth shut and just play.

BKB

#4 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 11:16 PM

yes, you should just keep your mouth shut and play... because otherwise you will get banned.

so for your own good, let it go.

#5 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 03:11 AM

So you Feel that Certain Admin's Such as Marked_Target are a bit too... openly stupid... Thanks for Pointing that out, Honestly...

And as he did say, He came and Informed me about this by posting it here, thats fine, but aziz, Making hollow threats like this... childish, Please shut the f*ck up, did he say "Aziz please Tell me what you think?"... no he did not, Now be quite or I'm going to ban you, silly little c*nt!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users